02-18-2010, 04:54 PM
I hope no one has seen this yet..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Sk_QoEbujk

riverwalklandscaping
02-18-2010, 06:29 PM
some of the footage is from the old mb tractor 'asv compared' shoot outs

hvy 1ton
02-18-2010, 07:11 PM
i like how even after they flip it their still flying around with the mulching head way up in the air.

jimmyjack
02-18-2010, 07:36 PM
yea ive had that one saved on my youtube account for a few months..... i love the begining with the guy in the bobcat:hammerhead:

bobcat_ron
02-18-2010, 07:41 PM
So what were they trying to prove? ASV's flip over easily?

WillieWonka1850
02-18-2010, 08:13 PM
So what were they trying to prove? ASV's flip over easily?
Only if your driving around with the forestry cutter raised all the way Thumbs Up :laugh:

But really what are they trying to prove?? :confused:

ioilyouin
02-18-2010, 09:31 PM
Silly Commie Music.

ProTouch Groundscapes
02-18-2010, 11:00 PM
that music makes me want to rip my ears off... but nice pt100

Bleed Green
02-18-2010, 11:12 PM
i like how even after they flip it their still flying around with the mulching head way up in the air.

Ya that is what I was thinking didn't the guy learn his lesson. LOL I was waiting for him to tip again.
I didn't think that was a Terex production but it was, I think it made them look bad. I wouldn't say it gave them good publicity unless they were trying to say that even after they fail they get back up and try again.

Digdeep
02-19-2010, 09:06 AM
Ya that is what I was thinking didn't the guy learn his lesson. LOL I was waiting for him to tip again.
I didn't think that was a Terex production but it was, I think it made them look bad. I wouldn't say it gave them good publicity unless they were trying to say that even after they fail they get back up and try again.

I actually called a sales guy back at the ASV when I first saw this because just like you I was wondering if this was a sanctioned terex video. It is not approved by Terex. The dubbed skid steer video is actually from a test track at ASV, but it was on the web before somewhere else and just dubbed onto the Russian video.

It was a bunch of knuckleheaded Russian salesmen from a Russian Terex dealership who had never even run so much as a skid steer before (I think the video demonstrates the fact that they had no clue what they were doing). People who run skids or CTLs understand the concept of carrying your load or attachments as low as possible.

Blue Goose
02-19-2010, 09:34 AM
People who run skids or CTLs understand the concept of carrying your load or attachments as low as possible.
That concept is not exclusive to CTL's...

Digdeep
02-19-2010, 09:37 AM

Very true..wheel loaders, backhoes, fork lifts.

bobcat_ron
02-19-2010, 09:56 AM

And skinny chicks with huge boobies, man they fip over REAL FAST!

Blue Goose
02-19-2010, 10:22 AM
And skinny chicks with huge boobies, man they fip over REAL FAST!

Yes, but that's because they have small feet....The reason skinny chicks with "bodacious ta ta's" have small feet is.........

stuff doesn't grow in the shade! http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q310/centurycoronado/smiliedrum-1.gif

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q310/centurycoronado/smilieacclaim.gif

ksss
02-19-2010, 02:17 PM
Silly Commie Music.

No doubt and can they not afford to buy fricking vowels over there. WTF is up with the way they spell.:hammerhead:

ioilyouin
02-19-2010, 11:13 PM
The video could only get better if Borat jumped on screen and told us about his sister the prostitute. High Five!