View Full Version : brick edging

02-20-2010, 05:52 PM
I hope someone can lead me in the right direction. Talked to my brick guy today but he doesn't understand what i'm talking about. He won't be in until next Wednesday to check and see if they can get what I need. What would you refer to this thin brick edging as? I need to explain it to him a little better. Also if he can't get it where do you guys find it.


02-21-2010, 01:02 AM
Ask him for "Split Brick".

02-21-2010, 11:14 AM
'Brick It' is a manufacturer of thin brick veneers. I think the thickness of their veneers is a 1/2 inch thick. Not sure if that is enough for what you want.

02-22-2010, 03:40 PM
I think he is asking about the name of that design....

The brick is a split brick, but the design... I have no clue how can you call that. I would not even build it like that.

02-22-2010, 03:43 PM
Double post.