PDA

View Full Version : Lawn Care on a Bike

grillnchilln
02-22-2010, 03:23 PM
I thought some would enjoy. I am not even commenting. Enjoy.
http://spacecoast.craigslist.org/grd/1612049165.html

albhb3
02-22-2010, 03:29 PM
Email them and tell them this isnt india:laugh:

mowingmachine
02-22-2010, 03:35 PM
Too funny. I must admit that this brings back many memories. When I was a kid and before I had my drivers license I wanted to cut grass pretty bad. We lived 2 miles north of town and I had a trailer for the back of my bike too. It sucked real bad on the hot summer days but it was an effective way for a kid to transport a mower around from job to job.

ProcsLC
02-22-2010, 03:57 PM
The Weedeater Power Pro Series...

Deluxe Professional Features Include:

-3 wheel bike for balance and support
-Custom flow wheel spokes, cards available on website
-Bird poop defelction hood, double hinge for easy movement
-ergonomic handle bars with comfort grip for those long hauls
-weedeater anti-slip velcro stickies to hold in wacker
-100,000 candle watt halogen head light to help you home after the bar
-custom MTD mower seat with concave center for sack displacement
-year supply of free 1/4 hot dogs at 7-eleven coupons
-custom easy grip spiked pedals for hauling equipment in trailer or fat girls
-Free 5 gal gas tank, spreader, and bingo number calling machine with purchase prior 03/10

Did I forget anything?!?!

93Chevy
02-22-2010, 04:03 PM
God bless them

jgc8fan
02-22-2010, 04:15 PM
I know a guy with the ghetto version of this setup (if you can imagine something more ghetto that is). He used an extantion ladder strapped to a handtruck to make a trailer, and he straps his mower and tools on top of it. I always see the guy dragging that contraption around behind his bike. It's rather hilrious, but when you think about it he came up with a pretty versatile unit. He has all his tools on board, and he even has an extenstion ladder and a hand truck if he needs them... Nothing wasted. LOL

I can't say much myself though... I could easily be in a picture like this. I used to have an account that had no parking within 2 blocks of it, so the only solution was to buy the same trailer the guy in the picture is using, throw all my gear into it, and drag it to the site behind my ZTR. Probably looked pretty hilarious. I'm just glad I don't have that account anymore.

johnnybravo8802
02-22-2010, 04:15 PM
I think that was suppose to go in the thread about buying out someone's business.:laugh::laugh:That's why I stress to make sure you have contracts. I live in a small town where that's an everyday sight. I saw a man on a mower several years ago pulling a small trailer with only wire attaching the two. There was also a woman in the back of the trailer with a push mower and a trimmer. Here's the funny part:When he let out the clutch, the mower jumped, the trailer came loose, and went straight up in the air dumping out the woman into the middle of the intersection!!!!:laugh::laugh:I thought I was going to loose my lunch.

jgc8fan
02-22-2010, 04:20 PM
I saw a man on a mower several years ago pulling a small trailer with only wire attaching the two. There was also a woman in the back of the trailer with a push mower and a trimmer. Here's the funny part:When he let out the clutch, the mower jumped, the trailer came loose, and went straight up in the air dumping out the woman into the middle of the intersection!!!!:laugh::laugh:I thought I was going to loose my lunch.

Just for the record that wasn't me. LOL My Z has a proper hitch for my little garden trailer, and I never had anyone riding in the thing. :laugh:

Lawn Pawn
02-22-2010, 05:41 PM
Well..... as William has this unit for sale....
He maybe moved up in the world and could provide some stiff competition for others in his area.

Cannot make sport of this guy without knowing his back-story.

ALC-GregH
02-22-2010, 06:00 PM
wonder if he has a license to carry the RU in the spray bottle?

grassman177
02-22-2010, 06:13 PM
i have seen this done by a couple of nard working young guys that were too young to own a car or drive. i say more power to them, that is one cheap set up!! of course you are never going to make any real money with it, but hey it beats nothing.

like my dad always said to me" a third class ride beats a first class walk"

QualityLawnCare4u
02-22-2010, 06:22 PM

I was wondering the same thing. One thing about it, bet his gas bill ain't as high as mine and yours are!

Puddle of Oil
02-22-2010, 06:23 PM
gotta start somewhere!

clean_cut
02-22-2010, 06:34 PM
God bless them

Yeah, instead of making fun of them, we should probably pray for them. :angel:

Just think how bad off they must be the have to do this, but on the bright side, they could make a lot of money with such low overhead. :)

johnnybravo8802
02-22-2010, 07:30 PM
He'll probably sell this rig and step up to a $50,000 truck-He probably made 6 figures in his first year like so many on here.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Manscape
02-22-2010, 09:58 PM
If you look at the link....That guy is selling his "business". He wants a grand...I literally don't know what to say.

It's a "turn pedal" business....

S L C
02-22-2010, 10:22 PM
The Weedeater Power Pro Series...

Deluxe Professional Features Include:

-3 wheel bike for balance and support
-Custom flow wheel spokes, cards available on website
-Bird poop defelction hood, double hinge for easy movement
-ergonomic handle bars with comfort grip for those long hauls
-weedeater anti-slip velcro stickies to hold in wacker
-100,000 candle watt halogen head light to help you home after the bar
-custom MTD mower seat with concave center for sack displacement
-year supply of free 1/4 hot dogs at 7-eleven coupons
-custom easy grip spiked pedals for hauling equipment in trailer or fat girls
-Free 5 gal gas tank, spreader, and bingo number calling machine with purchase prior 03/10 Did I forget anything?!?!

LMAO... I love it.. :laugh::drinkup::drinkup::drinkup:

S L C
02-22-2010, 10:25 PM

lol yea, I'm sure all 7 licenses :rolleyes: