PDA

View Full Version : Bid??

jonesy5149
02-22-2010, 05:23 PM
ok just starting a new business and would like to know were i could find out how to get contracts from gated communities and commercial accounts... Is there a site or is at all done my person to person....:confused:

cppendergrast
02-22-2010, 06:55 PM
Introduce your services to the property management group who oversees that property. Generally, they have a sign at the entrance.

I would say if the entrance looks good, they have someone & if it looks less than good, you might have a chance.

Have some specifics about what you think is needed.

White Gardens
02-22-2010, 08:35 PM
You might also want to get to know real estate agents as they generally know which condos and commercial buildings are changing hands, or they at least might have some contacts for you.

jonesy5149
02-22-2010, 10:26 PM
That my friend is a good idear... try to get bank owned places right now

White Gardens
02-22-2010, 10:35 PM
That my friend is a good idear... try to get bank owned places right now

Sure, if you want to possible set your self up for disaster. Bank owned places are done on the cheap and they only want you do what is needed and that's it. It would take more volume to make money at it. You would need more than a handful of foreclosures to cover your costs.

If you want to make better money, find the mid-high end condos, or locally owned businesses that you can charge correctly and have the means to do the job right.

That to me is a better business image.

jonesy5149
02-22-2010, 10:39 PM
yes that is the truth