PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: Walker SD Deck (48"+)

southeastlawn
02-24-2010, 12:13 PM
I am looking for a side discharge deck for our Walker. If you have one please let me know. Willing to drive a little ways for it. Thanks.

bphd55
02-24-2010, 06:56 PM
hi i have a used 54" walker mower deck was going to list it this weekend here! need to clean it up and take a few pics of it! i bought new blades last year and a new shaft for it when i purchased it had the square shaft i needed the round one this thing cuts great it does not tilt up! the bushings have been replaced as well as the front forks!! if you are interested pm me !

Keith Lindsay
02-25-2010, 01:57 PM
I have a Walker 62" SD deck I could sell. It has less then 100 hrs on it. It is a tilt up deck and I have extra blades for it. I also installed an extra anti-scalp wheel that swivels off a Ferris Z mower. I live in the mountains of Western Noth Carolina and we have a lot of uneven terrain. It has been stored inside in my shop. It is a little dirty from my blade sharpener throwing grit but it works like new and will look great when I clean it up. I had a huge account I used it mainly on and have lost the account. I think new they are about $3400, I will take $1700 for it. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks, Keith

southeastlawn
02-25-2010, 07:49 PM
I have an older Walker with the 20hp Kohler...I dont know if it can handle the 62" deck. What do you think? That might be a little larger than what I am looking for too...I could really use something 48-54". Thanks though.

jeannewyatt
03-02-2010, 09:06 AM
hi i have a used 54" walker mower deck was going to list it this weekend here! need to clean it up and take a few pics of it! i bought new blades last year and a new shaft for it when i purchased it had the square shaft i needed the round one this thing cuts great it does not tilt up! the bushings have been replaced as well as the front forks!! if you are interested pm me !

Do you still have it? Where are you located and how much are you asking? Thanks jason
Posted via Mobile Device

bphd55
03-02-2010, 08:35 PM
Do you still have it? Where are you located and how much are you asking? Thanks jason
Posted via Mobile Device

i am in the syracuse ny area need cash fast make a offer listing it on craigs list tonight with pics and here on lawn site tomorrow Bob

jeannewyatt
03-03-2010, 03:26 AM
is it a belt drive or gear drive deck? do you still have the square drive shaft? that is the one i need. also, i live in ga. any idea how much it would cost to ship? thanks jason

jeannewyatt
03-03-2010, 06:29 AM
I am looking for a side discharge deck for our Walker. If you have one please let me know. Willing to drive a little ways for it. Thanks.

i know a guy here in ga (north of atlanta) with a 54" gear driven side discharge deck. he is asking $1000.00.

bphd55
03-03-2010, 06:34 AM
This is a round shaft gear box. i took the square shaft off it was worn . i needed the round any way i will check on shipping check out craigs list NY Syracuse area for walker mower !