PDA

View Full Version : 2000 F250 For Sale

theguynextdoor
02-25-2010, 12:07 PM
I have a black 2000 F250 with 145,000 miles. The truck needs a new transmission. I have found used transmissions on ebay for around 500 dollars. I don't have the money to fix the truck since I just spent a small fortune on my new Dodge motor. The truck is in decent shape except for the bed. The tailgate and and passenger side of the bed has a large dent. Someone hit me in a parking lot, but no idea who or what happened. The motor runs strong and just had a tune up with all new coils, spark plugs, plug wires, air filter, fuel filter. The cab is in pretty good shape. The only rust is a little surface rust on the bottom of doors, but the rest (hood, front fenders) are in good shape. The truck is set up with a 7.6ft western unimount plow right now with I would sell with or without the truck. The truck also needs new ujoints up front I believe. It is structually solid and hasn't let me down until this point. The brakes are all good, alternator and battery were replaced a couple months ago.

This thing has saved my @$$ over and over again when the other truck was down but I just don't have the money to get it going again and could use some extra money.

Asking $3000 for the truck as is plus $1700 for the plow. The truck has brand new tires which I will keep unless I get a good deal selling it. I would throw the old tires on it which still have tread. Let me know if you have questions. I will take some new pictures in the next day or 2, but here are pics from the fall.

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=264506

theguynextdoor
02-28-2010, 12:05 PM
Bump.......

IntegrityGuy
02-28-2010, 03:21 PM
does the truck drive or is the trans totally shot.

theguynextdoor
02-28-2010, 09:05 PM
does the truck drive or is the trans totally shot.

Does not drive. It runs just fine, you just can't move it without pushing or towing it.

theguynextdoor
03-05-2010, 06:41 PM
SOLD....Will be putting a 7'6'' unimount with wiring/mount up for sale soon.