PDA

View Full Version : WTB. Lawn Equipment In Nor-Cal

MowinginEureka
02-25-2010, 05:33 PM
I have been looking for months on here for anything in my area, I cant find squat on here! Anyone selling anything within a few hours of Humboldt County or willing to ship? I'm looking for a pole chain saw, or an attachment chain saw for a Stihl Kombimotor. A side discharge walker mower deck thats at least a 42', preferably larger. Or looking for a ZTR, 48-56 inch (has to be able to fit in my 5X10 trailer). A 2-4 trimmer rack, a blower rack, a watercooler rack, and a hedgetrimmer rack. I have a large Parker vacuum to trade if anyone is interested.

cpt87gn
02-25-2010, 06:17 PM
Look on craigslist or ebay good luck

MowinginEureka
02-26-2010, 03:37 AM
Been looking, its all crap, or its brands I dont really want. Im not going to drive 5 hours for a normal to over priced piece of equipment and then run it and find out its crap. Who wants to drive 5 hours one way for that?

Millers Lawn Care
03-01-2010, 01:00 AM
I have a 52" sd Walker deck that is basically new that I don't need, if you are interested. I could send you some pics or whatever but since I'm in MT, we'd have to ship it if you wanted it. I bought a package deal walker with several decks, snowblower, cab, enclosed trailer, etc & don't need this deck. The mower had only 85 hrs with 3 implements so like I said, it's pretty new. Let me know.