PDA

View Full Version : New Dixie Chopper Excaliber 54/33

HISnHERS
02-26-2010, 09:09 PM
A friend of mine owns a powersports store located near Central Ohio. He took on a line of Dixie Choppers a few years ago but his expertise is not commercial mowing equipment. He wisely has chosen to exist the commercial mower business and has one new Dixie Chopper left on the floor. I told him I would post basic info here and forward his contact number to anyone interested.

The only details I have is that it's a brand new Excaliber with 54" deck, 33hp Generac engine, and comes with the full 3 year warranty. The price is very, very negotiable.

If you would be interested, send me a PM and I will forward his business phone number.

don_don91
02-26-2010, 11:02 PM
if i was closer id be very interested

HISnHERS
02-27-2010, 12:42 AM
if i was closer id be very interested

Actually, he travels to Florida quite often and he has the equipment to haul the mower. He might be willing to work something out with someone that's pretty much on the way.... just a thought.

kmzlawncare
02-28-2010, 02:51 PM
How about a price.

HISnHERS
02-28-2010, 10:12 PM
How about a price.

You would need to call the owner to find that out. I don't know what he is wanting out of it and didn't ask, since I'm not in the market for one. He did mention though that he's just looking to get back his actual cost.

I have no interest in getting in the middle of a negotiation between two people, but I guess that's the good point, he's seems to be in a very negotiable mood on this.

Then again, I might give him a call tomorrow and see if he wants me to put a price on here. If so, I'll post it.

If you want just PM me and I'll send you his contact number.

Thanks

Woodro350
04-10-2010, 07:54 PM
Does he still have the mower?

A friend of mine owns a powersports store located near Central Ohio. He took on a line of Dixie Choppers a few years ago but his expertise is not commercial mowing equipment. He wisely has chosen to exist the commercial mower business and has one new Dixie Chopper left on the floor. I told him I would post basic info here and forward his contact number to anyone interested.

The only details I have is that it's a brand new Excaliber with 54" deck, 33hp Generac engine, and comes with the full 3 year warranty. The price is very, very negotiable.

If you would be interested, send me a PM and I will forward his business phone number.

HISnHERS
04-10-2010, 09:46 PM
Not sure. Should be able to find out tomorrow or Monday. I'll get back to you when I know something.

HISnHERS
04-10-2010, 10:02 PM
OK.... he got back to me fast. PM sent.

J.A.G LAWNCARE
04-10-2010, 11:37 PM
price and what part of OHIO ?

2thman
04-11-2010, 08:51 PM
I am new to this site and either am not allowed or don't know how to pm, but i am interested if it is still available.

J.A.G LAWNCARE
04-15-2010, 10:32 PM
price and what part of OHIO ?

are you selling or is it sold ??????????

HISnHERS
04-17-2010, 12:35 AM
As mentioned in my first post it is not my mower and you would have to contact the owner to know what is going on with it. I'll send you his contact info in a PM.

HISnHERS
04-17-2010, 12:42 AM
2thman;

It's located near West Jeff which is maybe 15 miles West of Columbus.

I really don't want to post the owners phone number on a forum (I think it's against the rules anyway).

You may need 10 posts to be able to PM so post a couple little messages and if you can PM after that, send me a message.

Thanks,
Bruno