PDA

View Full Version : Should i buy

chevyguy$$
02-28-2010, 02:57 PM
Should i buy this mower from a dearler in ohio they have a 2007 exmark viking 850 hr and they got it from brickman as trade in or lease whatever it looks like fair condition price $2599 and they came down to $1800 because they wanna move it should i buy it???? im just starting out this season looking 4 a mower dont wanna spent alot.... thanks

NkyLawncare
02-28-2010, 03:13 PM
I wouldn't buy anything from Brinkman Lease return. I know people that work for them and those guys wouldn't recommend buying Brinkman returns either. So that should tell you something.

brianslawncare
02-28-2010, 05:26 PM
i dont know if thats true. i bought two of brickmans exmark walkbehinds and i had no issues.i think they have to keep up on the maintance, just like leasing a car. i would ask the dealer if they have the maintance records. when i got mine i recieved the maintance records from the dealer. if they dont have them get the model number and call exmark they might be able to help you.

rcslawncare
02-28-2010, 05:29 PM
If I could, id rather buy a mower from a smaller operation or a homeowner, but if the records are there, all mowers get there fair share of hard use, so if the price is right, take it.

THEGOLDPRO
02-28-2010, 05:32 PM
brickman kicks the piss out of their mowers.

ShooterK2
02-28-2010, 05:59 PM
You've found their secret! That's obviously why they're such a big, successful company....because they "kick the piss out of their mowers!" Guess I'm gonna have to do this too......maybe it'll drum up business. Maybe I should put my steel-toed boots on first........
Posted via Mobile Device

chevyguy$$
02-28-2010, 06:58 PM
ok thanks guys