PDA

View Full Version : adjusting mower alignment

Hearon83
03-01-2010, 12:01 AM
I just bought a 2007 badboy zt2600 and was driving it around getting used to it and realized when both control arms are pushed forward all the way it pulls to the right. Is there a way to adjust the control arms or any other ideas to fix the problem. thanks

gunner4green
03-03-2010, 12:21 PM
I just bought a 2007 badboy zt2600 and was driving it around getting used to it and realized when both control arms are pushed forward all the way it pulls to the right. Is there a way to adjust the control arms or any other ideas to fix the problem. thanks

Hello Hearon. rather than try and explain on the puter how to adjust your control arms, let me tell you where to look for this info. You can go to badboymowers.com, and look at their site, and down load an owners manual. also..they have a great "faq" section for alot of the questions you may have. If this dont help, then call their 800 number, and request a manual from them, providing you dont have one already. hope this helps you...be safe pardner... :usflag:

kenneth meals
03-03-2010, 02:08 PM
First thing to check is the tire pressure. Then after that checking adjustments.

brucec32
03-03-2010, 08:04 PM
Have you considered consulting one of these?