PDA

View Full Version : Win a Walker Mower at the new walkermowers.com

Michael J. Donovan
03-01-2010, 11:02 AM
Win a Walker Mower at the new walkermowers.com

Walker Manufacturing introduces the new walkermowers.com along with the "get out front " giveaway. The new site, built from the ground up, helps customers clearly see the product and experience the advantages of out front mowing. This powerful site will also help Walker dealers educate customers on the product and allow them to follow up on immediate mower demonstration requests. The site contains company information (including history), the differences that set the Walker Mower apart, an interactive Tractor and Product section, and a number of resources for customers and dealers.

"When the project was started over a year ago," explains Walker's Sales and Marketing Manager Tim Cromley, "I challenged our team to make the web site experience as much like an on-site demonstration as we could; demonstration is our best sales tool."

The "get out front " giveaway lets site surfers enter into weekday drawings for Walker collectibles (between 11 and 15 given away each day) and be eligible for a Walker Mower given away on Friday April 2. Check out the new walkermowers.com to be a part of out front mowing.

ProcsLC
03-01-2010, 03:53 PM
Great looking site, I entered to win baby!! Can't wait to see who will win the mower!!!

lawnlandscape
03-15-2010, 02:07 PM
Anyone around here winning anything? lol

Cboy7
03-30-2010, 07:57 PM
"die cast" mowers?

These are toys or real working mowers?

flatlander42
03-30-2010, 10:11 PM
"die cast" mowers?

These are toys or real working mowers?

serious?....

Cboy7
03-30-2010, 10:24 PM
yes serious. on the prize page it says "Die Cast Mowers (4)" on todays winners.

see here http://www.walkermowers.com/contest/get-out-front-giveaway-prizes-winners.php

oh I just seen , One mower will be given away in 3 days. so the 4 a day are die cast toys.
but it looks like a cool promotion

flatlander42
03-30-2010, 10:33 PM
I figured everybody has heard of Die Cast Models.......cars, trucks, tractors....mowers...all sorts of miniature things.

Big Bad Bob
04-14-2010, 03:02 PM
I won a t-shirt. Oh boy oh boy oh boy. :)

Cboy7
04-14-2010, 10:05 PM
sweet! congtrats! I was hoping to hear from some winners.
I am a winner! in life!... but not at walker mowers, so far!

MarthaT
04-26-2010, 12:30 PM
Hope I win :walking:

flatlander42
04-26-2010, 08:16 PM
I got a free t-shirt for being a Facebook Fan!