PDA

View Full Version : Check this deal out!!!

N.TX
03-01-2010, 02:13 PM
http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/grd/1620627322.html
I was thinking about buying it but decided I dont need it right now but thought I would pass the info along. By the way I think the guy will take 2500.

Grass Shark
03-01-2010, 04:01 PM
looks like one of those scam ads, were they try to tell you the mower is not were you are but they will ship it to you.

Turf Dawg
03-01-2010, 04:22 PM
There has been some pretty good deals on there lately. I missed a couple this month where I should have had my butt kicked for not just getting in the truck and going instead of emailing for more info. Like the lady who had the Ferris 36 for 550 without a pic but said it ran good. Instead of me going I emailed her for a pic and to find out if it was a belt drive or hydyro. Well she sent a pic but it was of the front and small so I emailed her again that night and asked about the belt or hydro again. She emailed me back later that night and said it was a hydro drive about three years old, but somebody had got it that morning.

N.TX
03-01-2010, 05:35 PM
I dont think this is a scam. I called the guy and he seemed honest and said I could come pick it up. He didnt mention anything about shipping.....I would get the serial number and try to call a dealer to see if they have any way of seeing if its been stolen but I think its a good deal.

Grass Shark
03-08-2010, 09:06 PM
oooo... if he gave you his phone number its probably legit... good luck and keep us posted

chuacro
03-08-2010, 11:25 PM
A very similar add ran on craigs list a coulple weeks ago here in west TN or maybe north MS. I was interested but it was pulled quickley