View Full Version : Where can i purchase chute blockers?

03-01-2010, 06:17 PM
Just got a new townhouse complex and I do not want to bag a lot of the grass up, so I am thinking of getting chute blockers that you can open and close. Anyone know where I can purchase such a device for walk behinds?

03-01-2010, 06:35 PM
This is what I use and very happy with it. http://www.qwikchute.com/

Also check out this thread. http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=230565&highlight=ocdc

03-01-2010, 07:01 PM
TrimmerTrap makes one called the BladeBlocker .. http://trimmertrap.com/site/blade-blocker/blade-blocker.html