PDA

View Full Version : WTB walkbehind, dual hydro, 36-48", under $3200, Cleveland,OH

slicknick
03-03-2010, 10:59 PM
Hi guys. I posted something like this about a week ago but everything was basically out of my price range. I have about $3200 budgeted to spend on a mower for this season. Im looking for a 36-48" DUAL HYDRO walkbehind. If anyone has a ZTR ride on in my price range, by all means, please let me know. Im willing to drive to any neighboring state of Ohio, so anyone who has something to sell please please please post here! Thanks, Nick.

I MOW ALONE
03-03-2010, 11:04 PM
dont waste your time guys. he aint serious

slicknick
03-03-2010, 11:07 PM
dont waste your time guys. he aint serious

???? The exmark that you are selling--according to your thread--is forsale for $4000.00. Clearly ABOVE my price range. :hammerhead:

I MOW ALONE
03-04-2010, 04:29 AM
???? The exmark that you are selling--according to your thread--is forsale for $4000.00. Clearly ABOVE my price range. :hammerhead:

reread your first post from last week it clearly states looking for mower and you have a budget of $4000 which is exactly in your price range :hammerhead:. all of a sudden a week later your budget is only $3200. what will your budget be next week $2500? then on another post you say you can get a brand new bunton hydro for $2500 but your still looking for a mower. come on if you were serious about purchasing a mower who would pass up a brand new hydro for $2500? if you were serious you would have a brand new bunton sitting in your garage right now.:dizzy:

slicknick
03-04-2010, 09:40 AM
reread your first post from last week it clearly states looking for mower and you have a budget of $4000 which is exactly in your price range :hammerhead:. all of a sudden a week later your budget is only $3200. what will your budget be next week $2500? then on another post you say you can get a brand new bunton hydro for $2500 but your still looking for a mower. come on if you were serious about purchasing a mower who would pass up a brand new hydro for $2500? if you were serious you would have a brand new bunton sitting in your garage right now.:dizzy:

The Bunton is off ebay, down in Georgia. First of all, I want to avoid buying something before seeing it. Second its only a single hydro, and Im looking for a dual hydro. In regard to my budget, my truck costed more than I expected, and since I am paying cash for everything I had to revamp my budget. Sorry that I did not buy your machine.

I MOW ALONE
03-04-2010, 03:55 PM
well if you seriously want a dual hydro for $3200 come get my like new lesco. it is dual hydro 19hp kawasaki electric start commercial air filtration and only 26 hours like new. exactly what your looking for and i will sell it to you for $3200

Raymond S.
03-04-2010, 04:28 PM
52" Snapper Pro. 2 hours from Toledo. Bagger, no sulky. PM for details and pics