PDA

View Full Version : Should I go with a stand on?

barlaam1
03-03-2010, 11:22 PM
I've been searching a bunch of stuff on the Toro Grandstand. Toro is one of the only brands I have found with a good dealer here. Do they make a bagging system for the Grandstand? I used Walkers for years and love how they cut and catch the grass. However there is no Walker near where I live now. I kind of like the idea of the stand on, but I want to be able to catch the grass. Thanks in advance.

Ben

johnnyusa
03-04-2010, 12:43 AM
I saw one today at a show and it looks like a super productive machine especially on tight landscape properties up to an acre. I also asked the toro rep which one was better for these type of properties the stand on or the midmount and he said the stand on by far. I also have a walker and my customers love it and probably wouldnt let me use anything else.also you can buy the canvas side catcher for the toro stand on. Good luck

greenbaylawns
03-04-2010, 01:00 AM
I saw a Walker today a show and a Toro stand on, and I would buy the Toro OR an Exmark before one of those. Look at the deck and the different thickness of the metal on the deck? Then make the buy.. MY opinion Look how the deck is made AND the Spindles for the blades before looking at how it looks.

bigw
03-04-2010, 01:07 AM
I have a 52" grandstand and its probably the best investment i made so far,cuts awesome,can maneuver anywhere and stripes very nice without a kit.Also saves tons of room on trailer.My only complaint is i wish it was a little faster that's all.

barlaam1
03-04-2010, 01:44 AM
Wow that does stripe really nice. That is one thing I was really looking for. Does anyone have a link for someone who sells the grass caching bag? I would like to see what that looks like. Here we end up bagging probably 75% of the time.

bigw
03-04-2010, 02:20 AM
I dont bag anything besides groceries, double cut it and be on your way not worth bagging to me.

barlaam1
03-04-2010, 02:49 PM
bump......................

brian mon
03-04-2010, 07:25 PM
You could always go this route....

http://www.acceleratorindustries.com/index.html