PDA

View Full Version : FS: Bearcat / Bearvac 75011 Chipper, Shredder, Debris Collector

schulte
03-04-2010, 11:16 AM
I have a Bearcat Bearvac Pro chipper/shredder/debris collector, model 75011. I can't find much information online, but see the attached stock pic.

It's a lawn/leaf vaccum, self propelled, that can pick up leaves, debris, sticks, twigs, etc. It also has a chipper chute that can handle up to ~2.5" material. I've also heard of these being used for trash pickup at events.

This unit is basically in brand new condition; it has less than 5 hours of easy use on it. Not sure exactly what it cost new, somewhere in the neighborhood of $2,200.

I'll consider any offer on it, as long as it's reasonable. Just looking to get rid of this; I know I'm not going to get anything near what it was new.

I'll post some pics of the actual unit tomorrow; if you want to see it in person we can set up a time. I can also palletize and ship this freight, if that's what you want.

schulte
03-11-2010, 10:28 AM
Here're some pictures of the actual unit...

specman
04-30-2014, 10:03 PM
Did this item sell or not . I would be interested if it has not . I want to know if this is a Honda engine . I think it came at one time with an 11 HP Honda . Is that the engine this has ?