PDA

View Full Version : Quick 36 'ninga'

mobileboy
03-04-2010, 07:25 PM
Thinking about selling my Quick 36 'ninga' with less than 15 hours use. 15hp Kawasaki pull start. I just don't use it. Still has the 'hair' on the tires. Also have Accelerator aluminum grass catcher, extra blades, service kit (oil, filter, spindle, cables, EVERYTHING), and step saver sulky. Great machine, I just don't need it for what I do. paid $3100 for the whole package; asking $2200. I can deliver free within 50 miles of Mobile, Alabama.

I will post pictures when I can get it out of the garage (if you've ever seen a brand-new one, that's what it looks like).

Darryl G
03-04-2010, 07:36 PM
Is that a new model..I've heard of the Ninja but not the Ninga ;)

But dang...sweet deal. I just checked the web site and the price new is $3,195 without any accessories. Step saver is $300, catcher is $350. You sure you don't have a math error in there? That's almost $4,000. Is Connecticut within 50 miles of Mobile?

mobileboy
03-04-2010, 07:47 PM
hahaha. Thanks for catching that. Yes, it is a NINJA! Sorry, nothing like having the wife puking her brains out all night next to you to fuel the day's sleep deprivation-induced errors. The price is correct. Better runs specials all the time, so I need to price accordingly. That price is firm. I really don't need to sell it, it's just not getting used the way it should.

Darryl G
03-04-2010, 07:53 PM
I've been thinking of buying a smaller mower to do a beach area day one day a week like I used to. I've been avoiding those accounts because it's a pain to park with a trailer. Very Congested area. With a Ninja, I would have room in the truck bed for other stuff too..was kind of tricky getting a 48 and a 21 in there together. But don't really have the cash atm anyway and I'm pretty sure it's more than 50 miles, lol.

mobileboy
03-05-2010, 10:30 AM
Yeah, this thing is small and light. Great for the back of a truck. Also very easy to get up the ramps with the single hydro.

Bump please!

Darryl G
03-05-2010, 10:38 AM
Oh, it's the single hydro. I'm not that familiar with the machines. I thought the Ninja only came in dual hydro. That explains your price a bit better. Still a nice machine and good price.

mobileboy
03-05-2010, 11:31 AM
Yeah, there are advantages to both. The single hydros are easier on the lawn, but not as fast as the duals. Plus, single hydro is virtually unbreakable (and is totally maintenance free), and dual has more parts to malfunction. All else is very similar. The way you steer the step saver on the single is really unique. You use your hips to turn the machine, not the drive wheels. It takes about 30 minutes to get used to, but I can get around really well on it. Its actually alot of fun.

The Quick mowers cut great too. Really nice cut quality. I had a SCAG SWZ, and this little Quick 36 cuts better and doesn't rut the lawn. Only weighs about 350 lbs, VS 450-500 or so for most other commercial 36" walk-behinds. That makes a huge difference after a rain (which it does here OFTEN!).

Darryl G
03-05-2010, 12:04 PM
Yah, they seem like really nice machines. I know the guys here love them. Dual hydro on a machine that size and weight really isn't needed. I was actually part of the group years back that participated in giving the manufacturer feedback on what we thought the perfect small mower would be. They took all our feedback and came up with the original Qucik 36 and have expanded from there. Hydro is the way to go. And Kawi is my engine of choice too due to the high torque and the Quicks don't skimp on engine size either. All my machines are hydro, even my 21 incher. All are electric start too but that's more of an individual preference thing. I like being able to just get at the controls and fire it up....on a crowed trailer that can get a little tricky with a recoil start.

Anyway, good luck with selling your baby..It should go fast.

Landscape Service
03-06-2010, 09:23 AM
PM sent. Please Call.

Thank You,
Landscape Service