PDA

View Full Version : Mulch/ Compost Processor

alwinefarms
03-06-2010, 12:51 PM
I am selling a tractor powered mixer for processing and blending mulch, compost, etc. I had purchased it for blending my own but I simply dont have enough time to use it in addition to my normal work load. It is pto powered from a tractor or stationary power source and does a great job of blending and mixing without using much horsepower to operate. There are electronic scales on the mixer that work and are accurate. We were powering it with a 30 horsepower tractor when we were using it. Attached are some pictures i took of the mixer. They are of: an inside view of the mixing tub w/ the paddle wheel design for mixing and cutting. In the bottom of the tub are removable/ replacable knives for cutting and sizing longer material such as hay and straw. This is built very heavy and can handle large square bales of hay, straw, etc. Another pic is a front view showing the mixer scale display which as stated is accurate and in working order. The scales are powered by either a 12v auto battery on the mixer or by the battery on the tractor powering it. Also is a 3rd picture of the discharge auger and chute w/ magnets to catch any foreign materials in the mulch. There is only surface rust on the unit and no cracks welds etc. This is a very heavy duty mixer. Located in SC PA. Call with any questions at 717-465-4976 Thanks- Andy

alwinefarms
03-06-2010, 02:15 PM
sorry forgot to put in price- $4000 or trade for zero turn mower. Thanks Andy 717-465-4976