PDA

View Full Version : ABT Wireless

Pro-Scapes
03-07-2010, 11:35 PM
We are doing a rather complex install right now as far as wiring goes. The primary trans in the lower half of the back yard will be controlled via an ABT wireless and only set to go on when the owners turn it on manually. 4 other transformers surrounding the home are on a centralized AUBE timer

I am running a remote 120v dimmer for the transformer and will wire that in AFTER the ABT control. There is also going to be a UPB system at this house to control other 120v lighting.

Where are you guys mounting your ABT power supplies? Not the remote box but the square power supply that needs to be connected and plugged into the 120v outlet inside your transformer. That thing is huge to be fitting inside a trans.

Just curious what others are doing with it.

S&MLL
03-08-2010, 02:58 AM
Fits in a mdl and jefferson trans. just fine. Lower right corner. Just make sure 1.25" conduit is flush with bottom. Then I use the two cutouts on the left to run my wire loom in from the abt.

Pro-Scapes
03-09-2010, 11:09 AM
Thanks for the reply. Thats alot of wires to be fitting in an already tight box.

I got it 100% hooked up yesterday and it came out perfect. They can kill the lights on the fireplace when it is lit... Kill the lighting inside the structure if they want "privacy" by firelight and turn on only the back ground lighting (trees and such). I got some really nice photos of it last night but will wait until the project is 100% complete before posting them.

Terradek
03-10-2010, 12:08 PM
For those of you interested in getting your hands on some ABT equipment they are offering a great Demo Kit at super pricing. Sorry Only one per customer, offer ends May 10, 2010. The idea is to get the product in your hands so that you can experience it and hopefully sell it more effectively. If you have ever wanted to try this product now would be a great time. Call or PM me for more Details.

www.terradek.com
1-800-609-1130

Terradek
04-08-2010, 06:03 PM
For those of you interested in ABT products their "demo kit" special is due to expire on May 10th. Don't miss out on this opportunity to get your hands on the ABT demo kit at a once in a lifetime great price.

www.terradek.com
1-800-609-1130

trailboss
06-03-2010, 12:34 AM
I wish that I would have started using this system when I first heard of it. We just installed our first ABT Zone Controller today and Love It! It was easy to install and did exactly what we wanted it to do.
At present they dont offer a remote dimmer. What product do you guys use to dim an entire transformer remotely? Is there a product that will dim remotely on the 12v side?
Thanks, Steve

S&MLL
06-03-2010, 02:58 AM
The only product I know of and have used on the 12v side is the ZANE. On the 120 side you can use any dimmer for low voltage magnetic trans. Remote wise it isnt going to be cheap. Your looking at a complete upb system.