PDA

View Full Version : Knee Pads

intheclearlandscapes
03-10-2010, 09:54 AM
whats up guys...need some advice on knee pads. In anticipation of the upcoming spring, and the numerous bed prep/mulch jobs that i have lined up, i need to get a nice pair of knee pads (so i dont need new knees by the time im 30). I have gone thru a couple cheap pairs from home depot, but didnt know if anyone recommended a better pair that may last a bit longer than the cheap ones. A fabric/material that can withstand rocks, roots, stone, etc... found some nice pairs online ( http://www.coopersafety.com/product/proflex-347-long-cap-honeycomb-gel-knee-pad-1542.aspx ) , but figured i would post a thread to get some feedback. Any would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!

-M

Assuredlandscape
03-12-2010, 12:17 PM
the knee pads at the site you have linked would work. I was going to say anything with thickness and gel would probably be best.

starry night
03-12-2010, 12:54 PM
Wuss. I've been in this business for nearly 30 years and never wore knee pads.
Wait a second here.......................sorry, my wheelchair coasted back from the keyboard.

Glenn Lawn Care
03-12-2010, 01:03 PM
i wear knee pads when im wearing shorts. the is a swiss clothing company that my dealer took on, there jeans are like carhart. they are comfy and they have knee pads.