PDA

View Full Version : 91 Isuzu NPR Land King bed

grass-scapes
03-11-2010, 04:28 PM
I am seriously considering selling this beast. The bed is more than I really use. I bought it with good intentions. Ive repaired everything that was not right with it except new tail lights and the front part of the bed needs to be adjusted and a new bolt or two to the frame.

I'm not sure what to ask for it. I NEED the landscape part of the bed, but have no need for a dump feature as I do not bag most of the time. I will throw this out here and see if anyone is interested in it. This bed was VERY expensive when it was new. It is PTO operated and also has a place to attach external hydraulic attachments.

I would be interested in a newer (than this one) landscape truck or a decent cash offer. I am still not completely sure if I will sell it, but it makes sense for me to sell it and get what I want.

245,000 miles on it. Turbo Diesel engine. Needs a seat but the current one works ok. 17 foot TOTAL bed length, 11 foot flat dump section, 2ft forward of the dump area(under cage), and a 4 foot beaver tail. Has inserts (you can see one in the last picture), that keep material in the dumping section. They are removable and stowable.

PM me and let me know what you think.

KrayzKajun
03-11-2010, 05:04 PM
tht thing is awesome!

THEGOLDPRO
03-11-2010, 05:11 PM
pretty cool machine.

grass-scapes
03-11-2010, 05:46 PM
oh yeah, I forgot, the sides fold down too. You can almost see where in the pictures.

grass-scapes
03-12-2010, 08:05 AM
Tarp on it too

yardmanlee
03-12-2010, 08:15 AM
that is neat!

bj351
03-12-2010, 09:48 AM
how much are you needing out of it?

naturalimage
03-12-2010, 10:19 AM
what about a newer izuzu fwith new stake

grass-scapes
03-12-2010, 10:20 AM
Its hard to judge its worth. On one hand, its an old truck with 245,000 miles on it. On the other hand, its got a bed thats worth quite a bit more than a standard landscape bed and is pretty unique and can pull double duty. If I had to guess on its worth and therefore what I would "take" for it, I would have to say somewhere in the $7000 dollar range. That would be an AS IS price. It has some new parts, but as with any older truck, parts can go out at any time.

As I said in my previous post, I would be willing to part with it using trades for a newer model (2000 up) with a plain landscape body on it. If I don't sell it or trade it, I will use it. Its paid for and even if I had to do a couple hundred dollar repair on it every month, its still cheaper than a payment every month. I just don't think that I will use it to its potential, knowing all the people that are looking for a solution to bagging grass and disposal at the end of the day. (walker users note)

grass-scapes
03-12-2010, 06:03 PM

shawn d
03-12-2010, 07:53 PM
Thats a neat truck but being so far away I couldn't afford it in the 7k range.

Good luck with sale!

grass-scapes
03-12-2010, 09:48 PM
Thats a neat truck but being so far away I couldn't afford it in the 7k range.

Good luck with sale!

What does being near or far have to do with being able to afford it. Couple hundred in fuel to get it back tops.

anyway, thanks.

grass-scapes
03-13-2010, 08:41 AM