PDA

View Full Version : wanted like new mowers

I MOW ALONE
03-14-2010, 05:54 PM
i figure i might as well join the club of i want i want i want. i want a like new mower for $2000 must be commercial mower and retail for around $7000- $100000 have very low hours. oh and i want it to be within a couple miles from my location. ok let me know what you guys have and if your lucky i might contact you back :laugh::laugh::laugh:

JB1
03-14-2010, 05:59 PM
would it be better if i gave it to you and brung it to you.

evanbrendel
03-14-2010, 06:06 PM

it would have to be full of fuel and be at the hours he was avalible lol

I MOW ALONE
03-14-2010, 06:17 PM

that might just work for me. well let me think about it im not sure.

I MOW ALONE
03-14-2010, 06:18 PM
it would have to be full of fuel and be at the hours he was avalible lol

now your really making this buying thing tempting i might just go for it. but im a little scared would you hold my hand too?

Springmeadows
03-14-2010, 06:23 PM
I hope you're joking, I think you are. This past year or two that is exactly what it's like trying to sell anything. I have never had so many tire kickers that change their mind so much or give you their word they are buying it and fiddle around before backing out. If this is my competition then I'm gonna eat them alive. I am ready to work and have the equipment to do so. I made it through winter now look out...

I MOW ALONE
03-14-2010, 06:35 PM
I hope you're joking, I think you are. This past year or two that is exactly what it's like trying to sell anything. I have never had so many tire kickers that change their mind so much or give you their word they are buying it and fiddle around before backing out. If this is my competition then I'm gonna eat them alive. I am ready to work and have the equipment to do so. I made it through winter now look out...

well i dont have any work lined up yet but im so damn tempted to just purchase a mower. maybe i should wait until i sign up 50 lawns to cut and the grass is about 15" high then i think i will buy a mower.:cool2:

meets1
03-14-2010, 06:38 PM
I here ya. I have amower for sale locally - my dealer will give X on trade in and said to buy one out you should charge this and see if you can sell it yourself - a better deal for both of us - I have had dozen calls with guys basiclly laughing and hanging up telling me there is no way a mower is worth that much and you would be crazy to buy a new mower that cost that much - my comment - got comment - Well sir - have you tried Sears!

patron
03-14-2010, 06:39 PM

And How.......

Put something up for sale here if......
you want to sell it Craigs list or your local paper
All hat No cattle