PDA

View Full Version : Rodenator Pro W/ Accessories For Sale (Nashville, TN)

Graveslawncare
03-14-2010, 10:30 PM
I am selling my Rodenator Pro. I just don't have the time for this in my business right now cuz I have too much other work. I think I'm going to switch to spike traps for any mole treatment.

If you don't know what the Rodenator is, check it out a http://www.rodenator.com. There are videos and all the info you need. In a nutshell, it is used for dealing with subterranian pests (moles, groundhogs etc.). It mixes around 98% pure oxygen and 2% propane and injects it into the pests tunnel, then ignites it, triggering a massive concussive force in the tunnel that kills the pest and collapes the tunnel. You know, manly man stuff:cool2:

This thing works great. The one I am selling is in mint condition, probably only used 10 or so times. It includes the Rodenator, gas hoses, Harris propane and oxygen guages, protective helmet with hearing protection, small shovel for opening tunnels, and I'll also throw in the welding cart I bought for rolling around the oxygen and propane.

This kit from Rodenator costs 2 grand and it doesn't come with a cart. I'm selling it for only $1500. I also have one oxygen cyllinder that I will sell for $200. (I paid $330 for it). As you can see, this is a great deal. If you have any questions, just let me know and don't forget to check out the Rodenator Website. I MIGHT be able to ship the Rodenator and the welding cart if buyer pays shipping costs, but I can't ship the oxygen cyllinder. Way too heavy and you probably can't ship that kind of stuff anyways. Obviously easiest thing to do would be to pick it up from me.

If you have moles this is the thing for you, and if you have a business, this can make you money. I was charging between 100 and 150 for treatments.

If there are questions or you want to buy it just let me know! Thanks!

Snapper12
03-14-2010, 11:06 PM
Very interested, I will contact you tomorrow afternoon. I can pick up.

Graveslawncare
03-14-2010, 11:28 PM
Very interested, I will contact you tomorrow afternoon. I can pick up.

Great! Just let me know!

Graveslawncare
03-16-2010, 11:49 AM
If anybody is interested the Rodenator is still for sale. One guy called me about it yesterday but the call cut off in the middle of our conversation and I couldn't call him back cuz the number said restricted on my phone and he never called me back. Just wanted to let everyone know it was still available. Any takers?

Graveslawncare
05-01-2010, 02:57 AM
Rodenator is still for sale. I finally got some pics to put up of the equipment. I'll sell it all including the oxygen cyllinder for $1500. Call Josiah
@615.948.7782

Graveslawncare
05-01-2010, 02:59 AM
Here's a couple of it in use. It's definitely fun to use :D

mjz25
12-29-2010, 03:52 PM
Still available?

negotiate the price?

Graveslawncare
12-29-2010, 06:45 PM
Sold it back in June for what I was asking. Sorry buddy

Barefoot James
12-29-2010, 09:20 PM
Josiah - check PM

grassman177
12-30-2010, 01:29 AM
so what was the whole plan of attack doing this? curious.

Graveslawncare
12-30-2010, 01:53 AM
so what was the whole plan of attack doing this? curious.

Lol what do you mean by 'plan of attack'? You mean how the treatments work?