PDA

View Full Version : What kind of equipment do you all have?

HazellLawnCare
06-17-2002, 06:24 PM
Just wondering open or enclosed trailers? What you use to put the pipe in the ground? Any info would be appreciated.

rvsuper
06-17-2002, 06:35 PM
I have a closed trailer, but used to have open. Like the closed alot better, that way when you go home for the day, you can lock it up and let it be there without people stealing anything. I guess they could take the whole trailer if they wanted. I have a Ditch Witch 410sx cable plow which I have had for about two years now, but looking at a Vermeer machine now.

Just my opinion.

greasemonkey
06-17-2002, 10:12 PM
In their irrigation divison, the guys I work for have two 20' enclosed trailers and one tandem axle tilt bed that's designed to hold a machine. they've got two c series case maxi sneakers w/ trenchers, vibratory plows and boring attachments. They've got 1 E-150 van, one E-250 van and a 4 door F-450 with a 22' rack on the top for holding full lenghts of pvc, plus a caged in back for holding 14 300' rolls of 1" poly.

-J

HBFOXJr
06-18-2002, 08:09 AM
CAse Maxi B

Bobcat T135 diesel trencher/backhoe with 6 way blade

utility body trucks with pipe racks, largest is Chevy 3500 diesel with 11 ft body and 18" cabinets, smallest is a Ford ranger with 6.5 ft body with 10"? cabinets

trailers are for equip transport only. that way where ever the truck goes you have parts for service work and we do a ton of service