PDA

View Full Version : good 3 pt hitch aerators.any segestions?

I mow in est
03-15-2010, 06:53 PM
we are looking at gettin a aerator, lookin to get one for are tractor, we can pull anything... lookin at a 72" size.... thanks

Toxic
03-15-2010, 09:36 PM
Woods or landpride both make fine attachments. Personally I'd choose the woods, they are built a bit heavier. Whichever you choose you'll likely need additional weight to get good penetration in heavy soils.

SeedPro
03-15-2010, 11:18 PM
This is your second thread with exactly the same topic and you didn't want to listen to anyone the first time and you are 16 and aerate for 1.17 cents per thousand square feet.

I mow in est
03-16-2010, 09:08 AM
This is your second thread with exactly the same topic and you didn't want to listen to anyone the first time and you are 16 and aerate for 1.17 cents per thousand square feet.

hahahahahahahahahahaha, i know wht u said but theres no way in hell i could afford the aerator you recommended.... I love woods implements, and land pride is affiliated with JOhn DEERE here so there really expensive. but my john deere dealer has a woods 72 " pluger for 2,500, witch is still a little high..... i asked him how much he would rent it for, he said they have had it for a few years and never done anything with it , so i made a deal with him, $100 a day, does that sound reasonable?

o btw seedpro, i dont own the new tractor, we got rid of the New holland, needed something bigger :P

Toxic
03-16-2010, 09:52 AM
actually landpride is affiliated with kubota and woods is with john deere. the fontier brand that jd sells woods products painted green. renting is up to you but at 100$ a day it would only take a month of use to pay for the purchase. we aerate twice a year so a month worth of rentals would add up quick. plus theres the convience of not having to go get the rental when you need it.
Posted via Mobile Device

lawn king
03-16-2010, 11:46 AM
I purchased a (new) woods pl 72 last summer for 2 grand. I drove 600 miles round trip to get it, best price i could get here in massachusetts was 3 grand.