PDA

View Full Version : skid sprayer Michigan

RigglePLC
03-15-2010, 11:24 PM
Skid sprayer, Briggs motor, 6 gpm Hypro pump, Hanney electric reel , 300 feet 1/2" hose, 2 Lesco guns, poly tank. Click my name to see pictures. Motor about 2 years old, pump about 3 years, reel about 5 years. Retiring-priced to sell.

Total Landscaping
03-16-2010, 01:59 AM
whats your asking price Truly intersted here in Okla.

Total Landscaping
03-16-2010, 11:59 PM
have you sold this rig Would really like the opportunity to speak with you personally Please contact me @ 405-640-2030 or email me TotalDesignedIt@gmail.com... THANKS

RigglePLC
03-17-2010, 08:32 AM
Total,
I will try to call you this afternoon, Wednesday. Price is $750..

wahlturfcare
03-17-2010, 10:45 AM
would you be willing to sell everything but the tank? And ship to iowa? I am interested in it, but the tank is too large for me.

RigglePLC
03-18-2010, 10:37 AM
checking on shipping.

Total Landscaping
03-25-2010, 02:19 AM
Just wanted to let you know this sprayer is still in mind Season has started here and been busy I hope you still have it and by the way THANKS for pics you sent Sir and hope this finds you blessed in every way

Total Landscaping
03-25-2010, 02:23 AM
Also I need to get your phone # once again as I seem to have misplaced it If you dont mind you can call or email it to me THANKS

RigglePLC
03-25-2010, 11:09 PM
My phone is 616 534-0355.
Yup still for sale. I hope your season is going OK so far. Most companies have started work up here. Our grass is showing signs of life already--season is ahead of normal by 2 weeks. Egads!
Regards, John Riggle.

Total Landscaping
03-25-2010, 11:53 PM
Sir,if you dont mind could you please check on a price for shipping to Edmond,Ok and too if you are actually willing to seperate I would be interested in everything but the tank I have a 300 gl Wyl tank that I was going to try and build upon

RigglePLC
04-09-2010, 04:08 PM
Shipping cost is prohibitive--from what I can see, Total.
Another party wanted a similar distance and I was quoted $1100. From UPS ltl carrier.

RigglePLC
04-12-2010, 09:10 PM
Here are some pictures of my skid sprayer which is for sale. Tank is separate--400 gallons, slides into truck easily and snugly. There is still room for a spreader, and about 10 bags of fert, plus room for a hand sprayer in each front corner. Motor is on a slight angle because of rubber mounting pad that was at one time used to quiet the vibration.

RigglePLC
04-14-2010, 12:03 PM
Want more information? I tried to post a video of starting the pump. However it would not post.
So email me and I can send two videos of the pump and motor. 360 degree view.
And here are a couple more pics. Reel is connected to fat 20 foot wire(included) that goes to positive terminal of truck battery, and then under bed rail, finally connecting to starter relay of reel where is is labeled "hot wire". Reel must be grounded to truck.
About the pump/motor. Wire is an auxillary stop button so it can be stopped and started easily without changing the rpm of the pump. A pulley for the starter rope, (if you want) connects to frame so that you can start the motor easily without reaching down into the bed of the truck. Gas filter is now reconnected to tank. An extra tank is included as it is sometimes more convenient to fill a tank that is easy and simple to reach.

RigglePLC
04-14-2010, 12:27 PM
Want more information? I tried to post a video of starting the pump. However it would not post.
So email me and I can send two videos of the pump and motor. 360 degree view.
And here are a couple more pics. Reel is connected to fat 20 foot wire(included) that goes to positive terminal of truck battery, and then under bed rail, finally connecting to starter relay of reel where is is labeled "hot wire". Reel must be grounded to truck.
About the pump/motor. Wire is an auxillary stop button so it can be stopped and started easily without changing the rpm of the pump. A pulley for the starter rope, (if you want) connects to frame so that you can start the motor easily without reaching down into the bed of the truck. Gas filter is now reconnected to tank. An extra tank is included as it is sometimes more convenient to fill a tank that is easy and simple to reach.

RigglePLC
05-07-2010, 08:14 PM
This spraying equipment is now sold--truck itself is still for sale