PDA

View Full Version : Gas thieves 3 nights in a row

derbydon
03-18-2010, 04:02 AM
So last Thursday I have my sprayer pump mechanic come out to replace diaphragms and O-rings on my Spacesaver rig. When he was done we flushed the old fuel out (stabilized- but I flush anyway), filled it up and calibrated flow. Ran 15 minutes tops.

Monday morning on first stop the engine starts to stall and sounds like it starved for fuel so I pull off and go to a dealer close by and after checking the carb bowl it still won't run. Lo and behold the damned thing is empty!

Yesterday morning (Wednesday) I'm mixing a new tank and notice the gas cap is laying in the truck bed and tank is almost empty. Sprayed 160 gallons on Monday and Tuesday after the first SNAFU. Did I not seat the cap all the way and it came off and lost fuel while driving? Suspect a thief at this point. Dog barked last night but he barks at cats, squirrels and poltergeists in the middle of the night too.

Tonight at about 1 AM while doing some quotes the dog goes nuts again. Truck is parked in rear of house under some pretty decent lights. I ran out the front and miss the thieves but the cap is gone and I've got less than 1/2 tank of fuel and the outside of the tank is wet. It was 3/4 full before dark and the cap was secure...I double checked last evening.

I had a few instances last year where it seemed I was running low on gas in the mowers too soon. The thing is I was never empty in the morning and only seemed to be off by a gallon or two at the most. Never enough to really be sure.

So do I -

A. By a bigass Doberman and tie him to the bumper every night.

B. Locking gas caps.

C. Cameras.

I thought about putting a bait can out but ther was an old gas can I had on the truck tonight with maybe a gallon in it and it wasn't touched. Right by the corner of the sprayer where the fuel tank sits.

And what's more annoying is I'll have to borrow a gas cap from another piece of equipment to spray tomorrow or make a trip 20 minutes the opposite direction to buy one from a dealer.:gunsfirin

CLARK LAWN
03-18-2010, 08:36 AM
i had someone stealing gas from out at my shop, right out of the trucks. i took an old gas can and put about a gallon of gasand 3 gallons of water in it and left it sit in the bed of a truck over the weekend come monday it was gone and i see the neighbor about 3 houses up getting his car towed away. dont know if it was him or not for sure but it stopped after that

Darryl G
03-18-2010, 09:00 AM
I'd just get out my sleeping bag and pad and sleep in the truck bed for the nite ;)

tallrick
03-18-2010, 12:48 PM
Around here the gas thieves poke a hole in the gas tank and drain it. You end up with a damaged tank and no fuel. I fixed that problem with a 15KV transformer and a ground rod. The culprit turned out to be a kid The stupid kid complained to his parents who had the nerve to ask if I shocked him. Of course I disconnected the transformer during the day.

LawnTamer
03-18-2010, 01:04 PM
Around here the gas thieves poke a hole in the gas tank and drain it. You end up with a damaged tank and no fuel. I fixed that problem with a 15KV transformer and a ground rod. The culprit turned out to be a kid The stupid kid complained to his parents who had the nerve to ask if I shocked him. Of course I disconnected the transformer during the day.

I like this... I like it a lot. Wish there was a way to do that with my kids, so some pedophile, or bully tries to grab them and gets zapped.

gunsnroses
03-18-2010, 01:52 PM
bass pro and such sell those motion activated digital hunting cameras you tie to a tree...you can set them to take multiple frames or such per minute. just put it high enough the cant get to it.

24v6spd
03-18-2010, 02:30 PM
i had someone stealing gas from out at my shop, right out of the trucks. i took an old gas can and put about a gallon of gasand 3 gallons of water in it and left it sit in the bed of a truck over the weekend come monday it was gone and i see the neighbor about 3 houses up getting his car towed away. dont know if it was him or not for sure but it stopped after that
Great minds think alike. I was living in an apartment complex and used to keep gas cans in the back of my pickup. I noticed someone was stealing gas from them. I took the rest out and filled one with 5 gallons of water with a little gas on top. Next morning the can was empty. On the road leading out of the complex one of the neighbors cars was broken down. I stopped and asked what the problem was, he said it had just died. I said I bet you have water in the gas and just laughed.

mowerdude777
03-18-2010, 05:31 PM
Set out old gas mixed with sugar (that can cause damage) as well as a few other things you want to add to the mix. Or hide out outside and when you hear them have a big light and camera on you and point them at the thief and show the footage to your police department

wanabe
03-18-2010, 08:02 PM
I would bait them with bad fuel. Chances are the cops won't do anything for taking a few gallons of gas anyway

Chilehead
03-18-2010, 08:24 PM
I'd do all three options PLUS lie in wait with a paintball gun. Ha!

albhb3
03-19-2010, 01:29 AM
shoot em in the leg or see if you can get a taser or a zapper for cattle they have a handle and 36in extension watchem dance and I want pics of it :laugh:

derbydon
03-19-2010, 10:36 PM
I put out a bait can that night but they left it alone. And last night they tried again, but I was sleeping in the den, right by the back door, with the dog next to me. All they got was the cap off. They carried it two yards down the ditch between houses (I found it the next morning). It's NCAA tournament weekend so I put the truck in the shop and brought the other truck home since it doesn't have a sprayer on it. I need the rest! I'm going to try a motion detector system with the monitor next to my bed. I have a back door to the deck right off my bedroom and I can go straight down the fence line and cut them off now that I know which way they're coming in and out.

brianslawncare
03-20-2010, 10:52 AM
i had someone comming in the middle of the night to but i tarp my trailer. so they got me twice, but not the next time i took straight edge razor blades and taped them to the gas lids. when they put their hand on top ouch theres a gash. gottcha ******* never came back again. i was going to get a couple of buddies and a case of beer and wait for them with baseball bats but i decided to try this first. the trail cams work great to i use them for hunting. good luck. i like the shock thing, make their hair stand up!!!

bigmower5560
03-20-2010, 10:15 PM
subscribing to the thread... i want to see how this one turns out!

Greg78
03-20-2010, 10:26 PM
subscribing to the thread... i want to see how this one turns out!

Same here...... I'd be waiting in the truck, armed....

Midstate Lawncare
03-21-2010, 09:25 AM
Great ideas everyone! keep it up.

360ci
03-21-2010, 11:57 AM
I double posted. Arg

360ci
03-21-2010, 12:05 PM
Small theft is at a loss really. I'd still phone the cops to let them know of the problem. This way it's on record should you phone in at 2am as you see a guy drive off with your fuel.

I went to visit a friend of mine for lunch the other day, he owns a medium sized trucking firm. Last month he put locks over top of the fuel caps on the truck tanks because people were stealing diesel at the rate of over $1000 a month for the last couple months, mostly in the mid-western US states where 80% of his business is. Drivers would get up, and start the truck only to realize that they have next to no fuel. One driver had to siphon the dyed diesel out of the reefer to use that to get to a fuel station a couple hundred miles up the road.

I'd find a way to lock it up, or even get more lights and some fake cameras (dime a dozen) just to at least deter thieves. If it was me, I'd get a good 10-12 camera system with infared built in set up around my property. You can't beat video evidence.

rlitman
03-21-2010, 04:54 PM
Same here...... I'd be waiting in the truck, armed....

Sounds like the trunk monkey:

http://www.trunkmonkeyad.com/

IndianSprings
03-21-2010, 05:30 PM
Growing up in a small farming community, I remember my Granddad getting gas stolen out of a couple of farm trucks, happen every few nights, he did what was mentioned earlier, he took duct tape and taped single edge razor blades where they would hang out pass the edge of the gas cap about a 1/16 to 1/8". A couple of nights later he hit pay dirt, heard the yelling, didn't find anybody by the time he got his clothes on, but found fresh blood all over the cap and drops on the ground. He seen a young man working at the Co-Op three or four days later with three of his fingers on his right hand heavily bandaged, he told him pretty not try it again, he'd be waiting with the old 12 gauge, never had anymore problems. Harsh but effective.

topsites
03-21-2010, 05:37 PM
Just get a locking gas cap for the truck.

I would bait them with bad fuel. Chances are the cops won't do anything for taking a few gallons of gas anyway

I hate to say it but I so totally agree with this, sugar won't do a thing,
not sure what to put in there but around my necks we have leaded fuel which
of course you can't run in your vehicles (but the mowers sure can).

alf500series
03-21-2010, 06:36 PM
get one of these... there cheap and they work great!

http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc1vZ1xiu/R-100671262/h_d2/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10051&catalogId=10053

Fireguy97
04-01-2010, 11:49 PM
I should have been comming to this forum a LOT more. I love all of these ideas! Water in fuel and razor blades should work. Cameras won't help if the cops aren't going to do anything.

Thanks guys!

esparzalandscaping
04-07-2010, 09:38 PM
An AR-15 would work just fine too.... don't be afraid to put one in the head and two in the chest! Assume if they're coming onto your property, it isn't friendly... what makes you so sure they aren't armed or won't hurt you or your family. Shoot first, ask questions later.
That's if you can catch em, of course.

Superior L & L
04-07-2010, 09:50 PM
With gas prices going over $3 a gallon the stealing is going to be more common. Last year we probably had 100 gallons stolen out of our trucks, 1 trailer stolen and 2 catalytic converters cut off :hammerhead::hammerhead:

Lightningllc
04-10-2010, 10:24 PM
1 28 foot trailer stolen with 15 snowblowers and shovels and 12 spreaders. 3 catalitic converters last year. and lots of gas.

I sat at the shop for 3 weeks with a 7 mag rifle and cought 4 seperate people trying things last spring.

I moved to a new shop and fenced it off, Knocking on wood right now so far so good.

I tried the needle trick, got old needle and stuck them in the gas caps with a note that said infected by a person with aids my employees still are scared to open the gas doors til today.:clapping::clapping:

Chilehead
04-12-2010, 12:59 AM
1 28 foot trailer stolen with 15 snowblowers and shovels and 12 spreaders. 3 catalitic converters last year. and lots of gas.

I sat at the shop for 3 weeks with a 7 mag rifle and cought 4 seperate people trying things last spring.

I moved to a new shop and fenced it off, Knocking on wood right now so far so good.

I tried the needle trick, got old needle and stuck them in the gas caps with a note that said infected by a person with aids my employees still are scared to open the gas doors til today.:clapping::clapping:

Was your trailer located at a self-storage place? There have been many local self-storage lockers completely cleaned out around here lately. The crooks will sit at a distance with high-powered binoculars and watch people enter their codes at the security gate. Later on, they will enter the stolen codes and do their worst. Most of the locations getting hit are those without a person on site for 24 hours.

Lightningllc
04-12-2010, 09:51 PM
Nope my shop, Cut locks, chains, fence.

laxman3221
04-19-2010, 10:40 PM
FYI, setting booby traps for people can get you in deep trouble.

GrassIsGreenerLawnCare
05-08-2010, 11:07 PM
FYI, setting booby traps for people can get you in deep trouble.

what? Shut the F UP. did u seriously just say that? what is the injured theif gonna say? ohh i was breaking into his truck and stealing his gas and i got hurt? wow. thats gotta be the dumbest thing ive ever heard right there. anyone comin on my property unwanted is gonna get hurt REAL bad by my pitbull. u can bet that.

pretty sad if cops wont do anything to the people stealin but will harrass u about setting traps!

Bibbee Lawn Care
05-21-2010, 03:09 AM
what? Shut the F UP. did u seriously just say that? what is the injured theif gonna say? ohh i was breaking into his truck and stealing his gas and i got hurt? wow. thats gotta be the dumbest thing ive ever heard right there. anyone comin on my property unwanted is gonna get hurt REAL bad by my pitbull. u can bet that.

pretty sad if cops wont do anything to the people stealin but will harrass u about setting traps!

No kidding..I feel bad for any unwanted scum around my place after hours, my pit weighs 105-lightening pounds. If that don't work... my glock 45 will.

Glenn Lawn Care
05-21-2010, 02:26 PM

i like this idea. :laugh:

seabee24
05-21-2010, 08:23 PM
maybe bait it . I wouldnt bother with the locking gas cap - if you loose the key, or break the key., or the lock gets frozen with ice... to me alot of bad could come out of that at the wrong possible times. if had my share of frozen locks. at a gas station , low on fuel, when im suppost to be out plowing, on an item that you cant use a cutting tourch to remove....id pass on the locks..besides, they wll just go take it from your mowers.

id bait it, but get cameras. im looking at a set as i speak , ties into your computer, records motion. $400 bucks for 4 cameras. almost cant go wrong.

few motion lights would be a good investment also

Lightningllc
05-21-2010, 09:08 PM
Razor blade gas caps, you can find them on line, also a trick an employee did he installed a a stainless grate on all of my truck fill line to tanks the cant stick a line in the tank but you can still fill it.

we baited a truck that had a bad motor, we filled the tank with pure ethonyl and corn syrup. Suck to be them.

Lightningllc
05-21-2010, 09:10 PM
The gas caps with razor blades are where you have to have a tool to open it so when they try to twist it, The blades come out and cut the hands, One morning a blood trail 20 feet long across my parking lot and got it on camera, We had a good morning laughing at that a++hole.

05 superduty
05-28-2010, 07:24 PM
An AR-15 would work just fine too.... don't be afraid to put one in the head and two in the chest! Assume if they're coming onto your property, it isn't friendly... what makes you so sure they aren't armed or won't hurt you or your family. Shoot first, ask questions later.
That's if you can catch em, of course.Thats what i would do too, but they'll be lucky if they only get hit 3 times.:itflag:

seabee24
05-28-2010, 08:34 PM
The gas caps with razor blades are where you have to have a tool to open it so when they try to twist it, The blades come out and cut the hands, One morning a blood trail 20 feet long across my parking lot and got it on camera, We had a good morning laughing at that a++hole.

until he sues you for the laiblity

few years back, this guy glued a peace of metal on the inside of his drivers door handel. car alarm wired to give the person holding the handel a shock if the alarm got tripped. turned out someone did try to steal his car, only problem was the theif had a heart condition, and the shock to his system , litterally killed him. Guess who was found liable? the owner....

cgaengineer
05-30-2010, 06:07 PM
The mistake you people are making is talking about what you will do to a thief on a public forum.

All I will say is the State of Georgia has the Castle Law and I live in GA.

Chilehead
05-31-2010, 12:13 AM
The mistake you people are making is talking about what you will do to a thief on a public forum.

All I will say is the State of Georgia has the Castle Law and I live in GA.

The Castle Doctrine is a great law, but sadly only applies to the inside of a structure--not open land, driveways, etc.

cgaengineer
05-31-2010, 12:24 AM
The Castle Doctrine is a great law, but sadly only applies to the inside of a structure--not open land, driveways, etc.

I applies to real property as well...read up on it.
Posted via Mobile Device

cgaengineer
05-31-2010, 12:27 AM
"The “Castle Doctrine” bill removes the “duty to retreat” if an individual is attacked in his or her home, vehicle, place of business or any other place he or she has a legal right to be. This legislation also states that victims may use necessary force to defend themselves against the attacker
Posted via Mobile Device

cgaengineer
05-31-2010, 12:31 AM
Read section 1

http://www.defensivecarry.com/vbulletin/second-amendment-gun-legislation-discussion/8245-georgia-house-passes-castle-doctrine-statute.html
Posted via Mobile Device

laxman3221
06-01-2010, 03:45 PM

Yes I just said that. Yes, that is exactly what he is going to say and you will be liable for his injuries. Do you really think a thief cares that he might be charged with burglary when his attorney is gonna rape you for big bucks? And yes, you will probably be harassed by the man and arrested since in most states it is considered a FELONY to set bobby traps that cause injury.

Here is the legal definition for you:

"A booby trap may be defined as any concealed or camouflaged device designed to cause bodily injury when triggered by any action of a person making contact with the device. This term includes guns, ammunition, or explosive devices attached to trip wires or other triggering mechanisms, sharpened stakes, nails, spikes, electrical devices, lines or wires with hooks attached, and devices for the production of toxic fumes or gases.

If a person sets up such a trap to protect his/her property, he/she will be liable for any injury or death even to an unwanted intruder such as a burglar. It is illegal to set a booby trap on one's own property to prevent intruders.

Case law: Katko v. Briney

cgaengineer
06-01-2010, 05:44 PM
A bear trap is not a booby trap...it was set to catch coyotes, it just so happens a thief was captured instead.
Posted via Mobile Device

C & T Landscaping
06-01-2010, 06:06 PM
^ Yeah I totally agree!! LMAO

cgaengineer
06-01-2010, 06:11 PM
^ Yeah I totally agree!! LMAO

Total accident...wrong place at the wrong time.
Posted via Mobile Device

laxman3221
06-01-2010, 08:45 PM
^keeping lawyers well feed since 1971

tallrick
06-01-2010, 09:42 PM
A friend has been having a lot of problems with fuel being stolen from his truck. So tall rick decided to mix up an extra special batch. Junk gas with butyl alcohol, veggie oil, waste hydraulic oil and a touch of lye for good measure. My friend was running his truck from a fuel tank hidden in the truck tool box. Turns out that a neighbor had some mysterious truck troubles. Oh so sad, he has to have a shop remove the fuel tanks, and the injectors are not feeling too well. The diesel dixie chopper is also mysteriously out of service. Oh my, what terrible luck. I am against the razor blade fuel caps but shooting a theif who threatens one's life is perfectly fine. Either special fuel or a high voltage experience is my style. The high voltage excitement is also so special because once disconnected, it is impossible to trace. A good friend used it to stop the metal grabbers. They stole his awnings and tried to steal the carport. Rebolting the carport with plastic washers and a nylon column bases allowed a fine 480V transformer to be connected by clip to a wire inside the home. No more metal grabbers in the area.

Chilehead
06-02-2010, 12:34 AM
If a person sets up such a trap to protect his/her property, he/she will be liable for any injury or death even to an unwanted intruder such as a burglar. It is illegal to set a booby trap on one's own property to prevent intruders.

Case law: Katko v. Briney

So you set up something without the intention (wink, wink) of it being a trap to protect property from intruders. Be creative. Plant some blackberries. They are extremely thorny and will grow quite dense. What police officer is going to contest something as innocent as berries? I mean, really.

laxman3221
06-02-2010, 09:58 AM
So you set up something without the intention (wink, wink) of it being a trap to protect property from intruders. Be creative. Plant some blackberries. They are extremely thorny and will grow quite dense. What police officer is going to contest something as innocent as berries? I mean, really.

Planting a bush isn't a booby trap. In fact many security consultants recommend thorny bushes under windows or near fences.

Razor blades, electricity and so on is asking for trouble over some gas.

cgaengineer
06-02-2010, 10:02 AM
Planting a bush isn't a booby trap. In fact many security consultants recommend thorny bushes under windows or near fences.

The electricity was for stray dogs...
Posted via Mobile Device

laxman3221
06-02-2010, 11:07 AM
The electricity was for stray dogs...
Posted via Mobile Device

The gift that keeps giving during cross examination.

cgaengineer
06-02-2010, 11:08 AM
The gift that keeps giving during cross examination.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it...
Posted via Mobile Device

laxman3221
06-02-2010, 11:22 AM
That's my story and I'm sticking to it...
Posted via Mobile Device

Good luck.

mrealty
06-02-2010, 01:56 PM
If it gets to trail by jury, it's still a crap shoot. I was recently on a jury where the plaintiff sited the Georgia Castle Law. We didn't rule in his favor.

tallrick
06-03-2010, 02:08 PM
People get shocked lightning all of the time. Look up "positive giant" the lightning that strikes out of the clear blue sky. http://www.stormwarn.com/rants/lightning.html You can easily hide the power source and use a simple jumper cable clamp on a rope and connect it to the frame or suspension. When you hear the scream or see the police car just reel it in. Also works just as well to use a chain attached to your machine with an insulated post. Turning off the power removes suspicion and you can hide the transformer before anyone can investigate. It is almost impossible for someone to die from low current high voltages especially from a shunt type transformer common to neon signs or a magneto pulsing. Electrocution is more likely from a steady AC source like the power grid. Another trick was to put a neon tube load with a photosensor so that after someone gets hit the transformer will disconnect preventing electrocution. Be creative and deny everything when asked. Never, ever confess to anything even if guilty.

mrealty
06-03-2010, 02:21 PM
Never, ever confess to anything even if guilty.

Put that on your business cards.

lyube
06-06-2010, 04:42 PM
GAS cans..

Filled with Diesel/sugar :)

cgaengineer
06-06-2010, 09:08 PM
Neon sings are good, 9000 volts and no amps!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

kodak mowing
07-21-2010, 10:03 PM
i had a buddy who rents a trailor in front of his house to some punks,that he started believing they were stealing his lawnmower gas,about 5 gallon a week,so i told him get some old gas out of his dad old farm truck been setting 10-12 years,put it in the said gas jug with two boxes of moth balls in it,and sure enough two nights later it was empty and there nice little honda acccord was blowed up,came in on a rollback.i luaghed my a$$ off for weeks.

JB1
07-21-2010, 10:49 PM
do what one guy on here did, do a trip wire, I thought that was great.

cgaengineer
07-21-2010, 11:02 PM
do what one guy on here did, do a trip wire, I thought that was great.

An actual trip wire at the escape route with a pile of dog feces where he will fall would be great.
Posted via Mobile Device

JB1
07-21-2010, 11:11 PM
An actual trip wire at the escape route with a pile of dog feces where he will fall would be great.
Posted via Mobile Device

This was the trip wire with the 45 shell.

-Dalton-
08-10-2010, 08:43 PM
This was the trip wire with the 45 shell.

could you please provide a link to that thread. i am dying to read it. :laugh:

Hairy Homeowner
08-11-2010, 03:54 PM
could you please provide a link to that thread. i am dying to read it. :laugh:

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=254513

tallrick
08-11-2010, 04:27 PM
I just helped a friend who has been losing gas from a storage tank. My donation of 40 gallons of gas purchased when it was 99 cents should give the thieves something to think about.

Maxify55
08-13-2010, 10:49 AM
I always used to "Sweeten the Pot" with a little sugar in some tanks set aside for just their use when I parked at night. Funny it never happened again after that.

Of course, I also changed to a lockable cage on board the trailer. That could've aided their decision, as well...

bradseabridge
08-19-2010, 07:32 PM
This thread is awesome.

Coastline Lawn
09-30-2010, 10:36 PM
The best thing in the world to do is right here. Take a 2 Liter of Sprite or 7-up. Clear soda so they can't detect it. Put it in the 5 gallon gas can, fill the rest of the way with fuel. When they steal this and put it in their vehicle, that will be the end of the fuel system and the engine, The sugar will gum up/kill the pump, regulator and injectors. Then valve guides become gummed up and cause the valves to hang open and the engine will randomly misfire and run horrible. New engine(Or atleast heads) and fuel system and a serious fuel line and tank flush will be in order. This would total any vehicle over a few years old just in the cost to fix it. I was a Ford technician for many years before I got into this industry. Back in 1999 or so while I was still working for the Ford dealer I was called to the service lane one morning for an irrate customer that had a new truck that was misfiring and he was raising hell since the truck only had 900 miles on it and he wanted it fixed right now. So i took it in the back and retrieved the codes. Had misfire codes. I ran a power balance and watched each cyclinder misfire and then it would run fine on that cylinder. They were dropping out two to three at a time and then they would stop misfiring and a different two cylinders would do the same thing. So, im standing there and checking injector connectings and Pcm connections and grounds. Totally scratching my head? Like WTF is going on here? An hour or so later after checking a few other things I took a fuel sample.....and there it was...
I pulled the injector rail and it was just a mess. Pulled the gas cap and saw some residue in the filler neck. Brought the customer back and showed him and he quickly stopped being an azz. Called his insurance and like 9300.00 he was all fixed up. About 10 days later some one on another team in the dealership came back to my shop and asked me what my truck was doing when I diagnosed it, since he had one that was acting the exact same way. I told him to go pull the fuel rail off and check the injector nozzles. Same thing...It was the rental F-150 the my guy had rented from Budget Rent A Car while I was fixing his truck. He ended up having to pay out of pocket for the rental repairs since his insurance denied the claim and dropped him. So, if you want to get someone that is stealing your fuel.....there you go. Putting water in it will only kill the pump and injectors possibly. Soda and gas equals one unhappy and unmobile thief.....
Oh, and I did put a locking gas cap on it before it left my sight....

humble1
11-04-2010, 09:22 PM
Same thing w/ me dog going nuts, I got hit this year, they tore the fuel tank off my z spray and stole a 6 gal jug, left the redmak 8000 series blower. Everything goes inside now. Turns out they were hitting my trucks my wifes truck and equip for a while.

A friend told me I should string a line from a tree to my garage with fish hooks hanging around eye level, if I knew I couldnt get sued I would have done it.

knox gsl
11-04-2010, 09:26 PM
A friend told me I should string a line from a tree to my garage with fish hooks hanging around eye level, if I knew I couldnt get sued I would have done it.

That sounds nasty, but I think you'ld catch them in the act that way. :nono:

nolanjim
11-05-2010, 05:33 AM
Someone goes on my property, steals my sbit, gets hurt, then sues me. There's something wrong with the law.
Posted via Mobile Device

h2oskier
11-05-2010, 09:20 PM
Or just be a little smarter than they are and put diesel in the tanks one night and see if they come back for gas again, my bet there car won't run afterwards.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

STIHL GUY
11-06-2010, 08:27 PM
id camp out in the cb of the truck and wait for them to come back

FuturePilot4u
11-14-2010, 11:34 PM

maby when its your thousands of dollars getting stolen by some damn bum youll know how it f*cken feels