PDA

View Full Version : Another good year!

rcreech
03-18-2010, 09:35 PM
This year is starting out just like last year!

Sent out my prepay letter....and lost a few here and there and some were pretty good ones!

Now the weather has broke and the phone is ringing off the hook!

What are you guys seeing!

I am PUMPED right now! :weightlifter:

phasthound
03-18-2010, 09:51 PM
I'm getting good responses with our residential application accounts and even better responses from land care companies regarding our products.

Looking at a very good year!

n-green
03-18-2010, 10:19 PM
Pre-pays are up, cancels are down. I couldn't afford direct mail this year but I bet results would have been good! What are you doing to attract all those phone calls.

LawnoftheMonth
03-18-2010, 10:22 PM
My phone is blowing up everyday, I'm full speed ahead. Jan was so-so, feb was good but March has been nuts. :drinkup:

rcreech
03-18-2010, 10:27 PM
Pre-pays are up, cancels are down. I couldn't afford direct mail this year but I bet results would have been good! What are you doing to attract all those phone calls.

I have not spent any money on marketing for the last two years. I am afraid to as I don't want to grow too quickly.

We treat our customer right, and run a solid program!

All my phone calls are either referrals or from my website!

I always heard it took about 5 years to get a new business est...and we are just not entering year 6. Boy is it paying off! It is also ALL about branding I belive!

I just can't believe it! :drinkup:

tlg
03-19-2010, 12:38 AM
I have not spent any money on marketing for the last two years. I am afraid to as I don't want to grow too quickly.

We treat our customer right, and run a solid program!

All my phone calls are either referrals or from my website!

I always heard it took about 5 years to get a new business est...and we are just not entering year 6. Boy is it paying off! It is also ALL about branding I belive!

I just can't believe it! :drinkup:

Slow and steady growth is the best way to go. Too fast and something will not get the attention it needs. The phone calls started when the temps went up. Prepays are rock solid with about 20 k a week in the bank. We usually get about 65% of our gross prepaid. Cancels are normal. Things look good so far. How's Real Green working for you?