PDA

View Full Version : Any one know where to get LI 700 in Kansas City

thelawnkid
03-19-2010, 11:32 PM
Im in Kansas city and can't find anyone that has LI 700. I am really wanting to try it but I just can't find it. Anyone in KC use the stuff? Does it really work that much better than a typical 90/10 non ionic in apps at 2 gals per 1k.

grassman177
03-20-2010, 12:07 AM
i used to get it from BWI in lenexa, try them, if not i can say that Induce from Helena is very good and cheap

greendoctor
03-20-2010, 12:58 AM
Go to any CPS/Agrium branch. It is their product. I can tell you that it makes a big difference if you are using generic glyphosate or amine herbicides.

grassman177
03-20-2010, 08:53 AM
i got too many complaints from customers about the smell though of LI700. it is some rank stuff.

LIBERTYLANDSCAPING
03-20-2010, 08:58 AM
i got too many complaints from customers about the smell though of LI700. it is some rank stuff.

Can't argue that! It does stink:laugh: It does work great though! Liberate does a decent job too (not AS good), but without the smell:usflag:

SOONER GREEN
03-20-2010, 12:44 PM
Try Tom Graves at Agrium out of St Joseph. tgraves@agriumat.com

RigglePLC
03-20-2010, 08:48 PM
The silicone-based wetter stickers are better--and an ounce goes a long way. Try "Drench" at about $90 per gallon.

Lbilawncare
03-21-2010, 12:02 AM

I agree, It does stink really bad !

grass4gas
03-21-2010, 07:09 AM
I agree, It does stink really bad !

There is a product called odorscent, made by Custom Ag Formulators. I forgot his name, but a lawnsite member posted on here about this stuff a few months back.

I just got a gallon of the stuff...smells like wintergreen. It costs $80 per gallon, and including shipping, it cost me a total of $101.00.

I have used it on a couple of different products so far. My main concern was when I was spraying Chaser Ester out of my PG. This stuff does suppress the smell nicely. You can still smell the ester slightly, but no where near as bad as it use to be.

I have also used it in my ornamental sprays and you get that nice scent as well.

This stuff goes a long way. 1oz per gallon of AI in your mix...no matter how much water you are using.

An example is, I am spraying 32oz of a combination of Chaser Ester and Chaser amine in my 8 gallon tank on my PG. I use 1/4 teaspoon of odorscent to the mix.

Seems to be working out for me.

grassman177
03-21-2010, 11:23 AM
that is potent stuff then, wow. i dont want to spend money on stuff that is not important though, if someone cant stand the smell then maybe they should not have their lawn sprayed, simple as that to me.

grass4gas
03-21-2010, 04:31 PM
I haven't had anyone complain about the odor. I get tired of the smell during the early spring and late fall times when I use this stuff. It knocks the odor down and the scent is very subtle.

The ester just doesn't smell good.

Kinda reminds me of the days when Diazanon was allowed on residential lawns. All I wanted was PB&J sandwiches everytime I used the stuff...had the smell of peanuts.:laugh:

chrisby316
03-21-2010, 07:32 PM
Love the smell of diazanon. Customers know that stuff means business! Also love the smell of super trimec on the early morning dew...
Posted via Mobile Device