PDA

View Full Version : 6 x 12 Kristi Enclosed Worth $1k?

Darryl G
03-20-2010, 02:59 PM
Hey...there's an estate sale up the road..they've got a Kristi 12 x 6 enclosed trailer for sale...fair to good condition...tires are bald on outside (looks like they've been run low), paint faded, roof tape looks like it could use replacing, jack stand a bit bent, no major dents, frame looks good...double barn door in back and man door up front...2990 gross, no brakes..they're asking $1K. The guy is not known for taking good care of his equipment but for $1000 seems like a decent deal...I think retail new is around $3k. I should be able to squeeze my mowing equipment in but thinking of it more for general maintenace type work.

Would rather have ramp door though but I have ramps I could use.

So should I go snag this baby...motivated seller...I may be able to get it cheaper.

Thanks

Darryl G
03-20-2010, 03:19 PM
Oh yeah, 1 fender is pretty beat up..other is ok.

Darryl G
03-20-2010, 05:09 PM
Nevermind...it's gone

DoetschOutdoor
03-20-2010, 07:23 PM
You dont want it anyways darryl! Barn doors suck azz and even with modifying, they still suck!!! Dont do it, you will regret it!!

Darryl G
03-20-2010, 07:39 PM
Yah...well...I could really use an enclosed trailer for either the biz or camping..would want a little bigger for the biz and a little smaller for camping..a 6x12 behind a VW van is a lot of trailer and behind my truck it isn't much. They had a little wonder 3.5 hp edger too but for $150 I passed it up..same with the little Yard Machine 2 stroke snowblower.

But thanks for the input.