PDA

View Full Version : American Lawn Commercials

Young Bros
03-21-2010, 01:12 AM
Hey Larry just saw your commercials on you tube. Your hair is the same color. The tucks got newer in the 2009 one, however your hair got retro. What's up wit that? I thought I was watching a tom petty and the heart breakers video.

:laugh:

Really though I love the commercials. How often do you run them? What times of year? Do you get good feedback from them?

:usflag:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMgc-qWc-JY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0FHLBhjr4g

Young Bros
03-21-2010, 01:54 AM
Oh and Larry, that is a nice looking tanker in the 1st video. I like the T in the 2nd.
:)
:weightlifter:

SeedPro
03-21-2010, 12:17 PM
Get a room.

grassman177
03-21-2010, 12:24 PM
i think the commercials are actually pretty good except the no PPE on many of the scenes.

RABBITMAN11
03-21-2010, 03:19 PM
Seed pro, that's funny
Posted via Mobile Device

americanlawn
03-21-2010, 04:25 PM
Young Bros - what station did you see it on? Since you guys are on the MN/IA border, I'm surprised you were able to see it. I like the 1st (older) commercial featuring your tanker truck. KCCI-TV (who did the filming) said that commercial is a classic compared to the '09 footage. The 2nd one probably featured the T3000 too much instead of showing other stuff, but the guy giving the testimonial is one tough SOB retired Marine. :usflag:

We're running the ads on four central Iowa TV stations for about six weeks starting March 10. Anywhere from 70 to 110 (thirty-second) spots per station. Not sure how much biz we get out of them, but we need a tax write off cuz of all the profits we're making with our T's. :laugh:

grassman - When we film our commercials, it's just water cuz the lawns have already had their normal app. Plus we really don't want folks to see us dressed up in anything that looks ominous.

SeedPro & RABBIT - Young Bros spent over twenty grand with us, so I figure they have the right to be my friend. Plus their great guys. Heck...even the wife likes 'em. :laugh:

grassman177
03-21-2010, 05:27 PM
i can understand ominous, but i still prefer reality

Young Bros
03-21-2010, 05:32 PM
I found them on you tube Larry looking for videos of T3000. Have not seen on tv.