PDA

View Full Version : 48" Everride Hornet 19hp Kaw. 200hrs

Dpatt07
03-21-2010, 05:50 AM
48" Everride Hornet Commercial mower, 19 HP Kaw. motor, 200hrs. I have used this mower for the last 3 seasons part time and it is a great mower its just time to upgrade to a larger cut. Anyone just starting out in the lawn business this is a great starter mower with LOW hours. I had the hydro fluid changed last spring when the mower had around 70-100 hours on it. I have two sets of high lift blades . This mower has never seen the rain and has always been garage kept. Washed cleaned and greased WEEKLY. I have never had any major problems with this mower, it runs, cuts, and does its job to the best of its abilities. Feel free to make an offer. E-mail me your name and number and I will get back to you as soon as I can. If you need pictures I can send them or if you want check out the everride website for specs that is a good place to start. Also, if the price is right, I will throw in a Echo back pack blower and echo trimmer. They are a little older, but the run great. I will also include the steel attactment for a trac vac system. Just the attactment not the trac vac itself unless you come up with a great price for it. Thanks for looking feel free to ask questions and keep the bids reasonable I will get back to you as fast as I can. Thank you!

Dpatt07
03-22-2010, 01:39 AM
what do you think its worth? anyone?