PDA

View Full Version : WTB Chevy Rims

93Chevy
03-22-2010, 07:07 PM
I'm looking for used 8 bolt 16" stock Chevy rims to fit a mid-1990's 3/4 ton. I will be sending them out to get sandblasted and black powder-coated, so they can be scaled with rust. I don't want them in such bad condition that they can't be used, but I also don't want to be spending a lot of money on these rims.

Basically, I'm looking for 3-4 rims that I can send out to be sandblasted, then I'll put them on my truck and resell my current rims.

Thanks for any leads.

Springmeadows
03-22-2010, 08:32 PM
I have a set of 16" 8 lug steel rims. There are no tires on them. I can send pictures of them if you pm your email address. Or go to my website: www.smllawn.com, my email address is there. I am asking $150 for the whole set with center caps and nuts. I don't know how to get them to you though. Let me know if you're interested.

93Chevy
03-22-2010, 08:45 PM
I have a set of 16" 8 lug steel rims. There are no tires on them. I can send pictures of them if you pm your email address. Or go to my website: www.smllawn.com, my email address is there. I am asking $150 for the whole set with center caps and nuts. I don't know how to get them to you though. Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks for the interest David, but I have an opportunity for cheaper rims closer to home. Good luck with your sale. :waving: