PDA

View Full Version : What is required for records in Iowa

Drivefaster35
03-23-2010, 09:47 PM
Ok I GOTTA BE HONEST. I am licensed have been for 3 years now and really dont do muvh fertilizing until this year I'm getting a bit more agressive with Fert apps. I also have to be honest my record keeping hasn't been the best and was wondering what all is required or if anybody has the direct web site with the Iowa Dept of ag and land stewardship templet or their templet for records???? any help or adice would be awesome. I pretty much have just been keeping track of temp wend time what applied at what rate and how much. I also leave the signs in the lawn that a pesticide has been applied and to stay off for 24 hrs.

Drivefaster35
03-24-2010, 02:52 PM
Anybody????

Young Bros
03-24-2010, 03:58 PM
Look on the 1st page of this thread:

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=309683

Drivefaster35
03-24-2010, 09:32 PM
Your bill and evrything has to be a part of your records??

Young Bros
03-24-2010, 10:06 PM
We keep records of product that we apply in Access. Quickbooks is the invioce and pesticide record for the customer.

naughty62
03-25-2010, 11:15 AM
If you still have your manual, check it out .The only new mandate is they want a start and a finish time on the records .Iowa does not require leaving a invoice,but posting R.E.I. markers (flags) BEFORE you apply pesticides.We are little old fashion in application records .I carry field notebook. file out required data,transfer info onto paper record at the end of the day.The person who treats the property is the one who is required fill the records,not the Secretary ,office help or the wife .It would be nice to have a electronic system set up.Go!!! Go!!!Go!!!! Make hay while sun the shines.