PDA

View Full Version : you want sum dubs?

P.Services
03-23-2010, 11:49 PM
for the rest of you dubs are rims and i have them for sale. they came off my 2008 chevy 2500hd. they will shine up real nice. the tires are allmost shot with 30% tread left. If you dont want the tires i will take them off or you can have them and use them for the summer.

they also need valve stems.

open to offers.

does anyone know what brand they are or no a website that sells them so i can see what they cost new?

jgibbons
03-23-2010, 11:54 PM
I know they are the Nitto Terra Grappler tires. Had them on my old truck. the tires alone ran about 275 a piece if not more.Dont know what the wheels are.

P.Services
03-23-2010, 11:56 PM
thanks for the info on t he tires, but that was a given as it is readable form the pics. deeeeeeerrrrrr

Junior M
03-23-2010, 11:58 PM
thanks for the info on t he tires, but that was a given as it is readable form the pics. deeeeeeerrrrrr
Coming from the man that never specified what he wanted the name of..

P.Services
03-24-2010, 12:00 AM
maybe you need to kick me in the nuts then!!!

im rather disappointed in the mods that they modified my language of the listing. I believe it will have a sever impact on the number of views. I wanted it to sound rather "hood"

Junior M
03-24-2010, 10:20 AM
maybe you need to kick me in the nuts then!!!

im rather disappointed in the mods that they modified my language of the listing. I believe it will have a sever impact on the number of views. I wanted it to sound rather "hood"
The original name was the only reason I looked at it.. :laugh: