PDA

View Full Version : What Company Do you Prefer?

BD Bone
03-24-2010, 10:37 AM
We are looking at breaking into hardscaping this year. Have done some limited stonework in the past for myself, family etc... but would like to become certified and work with a local supplier. However, they offer only Unilock. Do you prefer a specific brand over another and why? Thanks in advance for the info... I appreciate it.

Paulina (Wife of one hard working landscaper!)

brickpuller
03-24-2010, 07:57 PM
Depends on what market you are in. We are in chicago and Unilock owns about 70% of the market and has great name recognition. They make a great product and have great brochures. We also use Belgard and Paveloc, both are high quality.

A.Landscaping
03-25-2010, 02:49 PM
We are looking at breaking into hardscaping this year. Have done some limited stonework in the past for myself, family etc... but would like to become certified and work with a local supplier. However, they offer only Unilock. Do you prefer a specific brand over another and why? Thanks in advance for the info... I appreciate it.

Paulina (Wife of one hard working landscaper!)

I am with Unilock 100% Thats all i do :dancing:. They always have great looking brick and lasts alot longer then the other companys. :usflag:

Meezer
04-01-2010, 11:12 PM
Unilock, Paveloc & Rockwood

Crash
04-02-2010, 09:12 PM
UNILOCK is the only way to go.