PDA

View Full Version : Paver Puller

brickpuller
03-24-2010, 06:54 PM
I have been advertising on the site for almost a month and have received some feedback along with a lot of action on our website and even a few orders. We are looking for dealers and of course sales. Check out our add button listed above under EZ Paver Puller and tell me what you think. I know there are new members every day. We just finished using the tool yesterday to replace about 30 engraved pavers for a school and it really saved a lot of time.

Woodland
03-24-2010, 07:54 PM
How about some pricing on the website? I don't mean to sound like a downer, but I personally hate looking at products like that and then not getting any idea what the pricing will be like. You have to at least put an MSRP somewhere!

brickpuller
03-24-2010, 08:03 PM
Probably a good idea. With the product being so new I am trying to leave it up to the dealers but the tool is selling for between $290 and $300 at most of the locations. Thanks!

scagrider22
03-25-2010, 12:38 AM
$300? Thats alot of broken screw drivers!

brickpuller
03-25-2010, 07:23 AM
lol. I suppose it is but how long does is take to remove a paver that is compacted in, sealed or poly-sanded? If you have 5 or 6 pavers that Mrs. Smith doesn't like that are spread throughout a completed patio, it will take you atlease 2 or 3 hours to remove the pavers and replace them, not to mention the possible dust or that you could chip the other brick when you are removing the bad pavers. The tool is quick, easy and neat. Next time you are using a screwdriver my hope is that you will remeber that there is a tool out there that can make you job a whole lot easier. Thanks. Good luck this spring and lay a lot of pavers!