PDA

View Full Version : Hitch mount trailer - aerator

GLL-LLC
03-25-2010, 08:37 PM
Does any one know of anything out there that might possibly mount to a hitch to hold a single aerator?

I want a way to bring an aerator from job to job and not have to trailer it, any suggestions/ideas?

Thanks in advance!

RigglePLC
03-25-2010, 09:07 PM
Click my name and look at the pictures of my Permagreen carrier. I am selling it. It would probably not fit your situation. Built by local welding shop. Notice it is a strong two tube design, that bolts to the trucks two frame members. GM truck. Tail, signal and brake lights. Can be removed by one man in ten minutes.

turfcobob
03-25-2010, 11:55 PM
Does any one know of anything out there that might possibly mount to a hitch to hold a single aerator?

I want a way to bring an aerator from job to job and not have to trailer it, any suggestions/ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Check out B & B Tech from Tekemah, Nebraska. They make the PG carriers that Lesco JD sells. Or drop Bill a note at

BBTECH@HUNTEL.NET

He can send you some info. I have one and really like it. It will hold aerators or my T3000

turfcobob

GLL-LLC
03-26-2010, 12:17 AM
Check out B & B Tech from Tekemah, Nebraska. They make the PG carriers that Lesco JD sells. Or drop Bill a note at

BBTECH@HUNTEL.NET

He can send you some info. I have one and really like it. It will hold aerators or my T3000

turfcobob

Beautiful thank you, what did you end up paying and does it mount direct into a trailer hitch? Any pics?

turfcobob
03-26-2010, 04:03 PM
Beautiful thank you, what did you end up paying and does it mount direct into a trailer hitch? Any pics?

Pricing you will have to ask Bill at B & B tech. It fits right in your 2 inch reciever hitch. just make sure you have a hitch that will handle the weight. I think, My Dodge has a class 3.

ryan aerators
04-07-2010, 09:15 PM
[QUOTE=GLL-LLC;3488218]Does any one know of anything out there that might possibly mount to a hitch to hold a single aerator?

A good place to look for an aerator carrier would be on harbor freight tools. Its not an aerator carrier its a wheel chair carrier but would work fine and i might buy it to haul my RYAN IV and my RYAN V.

HERES A LINK TO THE WEB SITE AND THE ITEM

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=66303