PDA

View Full Version : Mini Z and Super Mini Z pricing ??

dogdad4
06-22-2002, 02:25 PM
Can you explain why the prices are as high as your bigger Z's ? Seems to me that if it is a smaller unit you should be selling them at a smaller price. Also what type of painting process do you guys use? Do you bake the paint on or are they just painted?

mowerconsultant
06-22-2002, 03:22 PM
The prices are not as high as our full size units.
And remember these are MSRP, your dealer will set the sale price.
Also, the pricing you see here is for our 2002/2003 fiscal year, which begins in August.
The new pricing (and models) for the full size Hustler Z's and Super Z's has not come out yet.....I will post them when they do

Paint......
Our units are baked urethane.

Hope this helps.

Artman
06-24-2002, 09:49 AM
The Mini Zs are designed for the contractor who mows smaller properties. As to pricing of the Mini Zs vs the Zs. Keep in mind both units use the same engines, hydraulic components, seats, tires, spindles, etc. So, no cost savings there. The only real difference is size, frame, and deck. Those things do not alter the price a whole lot. Please note Minis still carry our LIFETIME warrantee on the tractor frame and leading edge of the deck. Also, the Super Mini Z goes 13 mph -- the fastest mini on the market.

awm
07-05-2002, 10:01 PM
now u are talkin things that are important to me,art. this mini sounds like its in the running with the lazer again for me.
like what i hear about the mini s trim side.