PDA

View Full Version : 1993 Ford F250 with plow

Lawn Enforcer
03-27-2010, 12:00 AM
1993 Ford F250 4x4. Just under 180,000 miles on the truck. Engine is a 5.8 gasser and has about 80,000 miles with a recent rebuild. Fires right up even on the coldest days. Also has dual exhaust. Tires are in excellent condition. Power windows and locks, they all work. Interior is very clean.There is a crack across the windshield. Cab is in good shape with very minimal rust. The bed is a different story. Damage is shown in the bottom left picture. The previous owner backed into a post while plowing and the passenger side bed has a large dent in it, but it still has a nice bedliner in it. Also comes with a full-size spare. Tabs are good until November 2010. The tailgate is currently removed for visibility, but I do still have it. There is a clicking noise coming from the front end, might be u-joints. Plow is a 7.5ft Meyer poly plow, which is nice and light which is easier on the front end. I just put a brand new 3/8" cutting edge on it in January.This is a nice truck, and has a lot of life in it yet! A nice, powerful truck that is great for plowing. Very sharp looking older Super Duty. Price is $2,500. No trades, cash only. I have clean title in hand. Send me a PM for more details

Lawn Enforcer
03-27-2010, 12:02 AM
Here is a link to the pics....
NOTE: LIGHT BAR AND TONNEAU COVER ARE NOT INCLUDED
http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=298730

Watkins
03-27-2010, 05:26 AM
Sir, is this Independent front suspension or does it have a complete solid axle in the front end ?

I seen you stated this.

"Very sharp looking older Super Duty. Price is $2,500."
But I really need to know if it's I.F.S or not, can you please take a pic of the front axles from the front of the truck so I can see that view ? the actual super duties are a big selling point for me I have been looking for one under $ 3,000 for a long time.

Lawn Enforcer
03-29-2010, 10:17 PM
Bump! This truck needs a new home