PDA

View Full Version : Size and room on the Mini Z?

crazygator
06-23-2002, 06:21 PM
I was wondering about the size of the Mini Z and Super Mini Z? Is it the same for the operator as the larger machines? If a tall guy was on one is there leg room, or would he be cramped because of the smaller size?

Thanks!

Artman
06-24-2002, 09:41 AM
I just ran out to our shop and measured. The foot pan on the Mini Zs is a bit longer than on the Zs. Seats are adjustable, in fact we are using the same seats. The dimensions of the tractor are smaller (only 72" long), but ergonomically there is no difference. Same steering levers, same control panel, etc.

Horizon Landscape Mg
06-29-2002, 09:58 PM
I am getting ready to buy the Hustler Z 23/52 with the suspension seat. I had asked about the Mini Z and my dealer said I would be better off with the Z. My concern about the Z is the fact that with a 52" deck, there is no trim on the left side. IO have been used to my 52" Scag hydro with velke and having 6" of trim on either side. Will this cause me to have to weedeat alot more area by going with the 52" Z ? I had asked about the Min Z because I had read there was 6" of trim on left side but will I lose stability on hard slopes like in retebtion ponds etc??

awm
07-05-2002, 09:56 PM
be enough reason, for me to get the mini. glad to find that out.