PDA

View Full Version : Too Early In Toronto! What do you think?

dingybigfoot
03-29-2010, 05:28 PM
March 29th and I'm seeing lco's doing aerations as well as door to door campaigning.
Ive managed to book my existing accounts for aerations. The problem I have is the new accounts that I've managed to book. I'm priced higher than these guys running around doing them for $40 bucks. I'm afraid that they'll jump ship for these lower guys. Its still too early to do any aerating. Any advice guys??

dingybigfoot
03-29-2010, 05:59 PM
March 29th and I'm seeing lco's doing aerations as well as door to door campaigning.
Ive managed to book my existing accounts for aerations. The problem I have is the new accounts that I've managed to book. I'm priced higher than these guys running around doing them for $40 bucks. I'm afraid that they'll jump ship for these lower guys. Its still too early to do any aerating. Any advice guys??

Literally just got two phone calls from new aeration bookings within blocks of each other cancelling me.

lawnguy224
03-29-2010, 06:12 PM
I'm just north of you and fell it is too early to be aerating...maybe another 1-3 weeks depending on weather

dingybigfoot
03-29-2010, 06:14 PM
I'm just north of you and fell it is too early to be aerating...maybe another 1-3 weeks depending on weather

thats exactly how i feel about it. but these guys are hitting up everybody cheaper, and earlier.