PDA

View Full Version : Rain Gun ?

ACER
06-24-2002, 04:41 PM
I have a few long term customers who do not want to install a sprinkler system and are not able to water themselfs, during periods of no rain like we are currently having their yards really show it. Although the lack of water is not my fault I feel my business would grow if the yards looked their best. I am trying to come up with a way to water the yards after I cut them. Maybe cut a section and water while working on another. So I need to put down a lot of water over a large area as quickly as possible, is this possible? I was wondering if a rain gun working off city water would work? How much pressure is required for a rain gun? If city water does not have enough pressure how about putting a electric booster between the faucet and head? As you can tell I do lawn maintenance not irrigation, any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

HBFOXJr
06-25-2002, 06:58 PM
It is not a feasible thing to do for many reasons that take too much space and time for here.

JJOHN22042
07-07-2002, 11:53 PM
Would have to Agree. I think it would be a Big Waste of your time. Was a Cool Idea.