PDA

View Full Version : suspension seat for hustler z

zigbang
06-24-2002, 09:01 PM
Am a recent new owner of a Hustler Z and think this might be the best money I've ever spent!! Was wondreing if the suspensions eat used on the super Z can be bolted on to a regular Z and what I might have to spend to buy one. This mower is great and I can't say anything negative about it at all. I'm a home owner who has found that mowing the yard can actualy be fun! One more question...Are Gatror blades available for the 60" Z and if so what Part number should I specify. Love this website and all the info and knowledge I've gained from it!! Thanks to all!!

P&J Lawncare
06-24-2002, 10:25 PM
The part # for the gator blades are 779652 (I think they are right around $14) the suspension seat will bolt right on (I think it is 4 bolts so you should be able to swap it out in 5 minutes) and the price is around $450 depending on your dealer, it is worth every penny believe me. You can go to hustlers forum in lawnsite to get all this information and to find out whats new at hustler (thats where I got this information from). Congradulations on your new mower, it is the best mower made in my opionon.