PDA

View Full Version : Lawn Solutions ride on aerator

selaeration
03-31-2010, 04:09 PM
I have a lawn solutions ride on aerator and had a hard time starting it cold this morning. I was very frustrated and said I hated the aerator. Come to find out I was not turning down the tine pressure before starting and that combined with the cold temperature made it impossible to start. David from LS called me this morning to inform me of the need to reduce tine pressure for starting (there is no manual for this machine yet produced) and I was able to get the unit started right away. It ran great all day. It is fast, nimble and very productive. I can run it all day and not be tired at the end. I used to use the Plugr aerator (I have 3 of them) but this is faster and pulls a monster core in this nasty clay.
I apologize to LS for saying I hate my aerator. I just hated it for about 2 hours this morning. *trucewhiteflag* If anyone has a question about it, I will be happy to respond. If you do a lot of aerating, you will be pleased with this machine.

LawnSolutionsCP
03-31-2010, 04:20 PM
I have been there....lots of work to be done and something happens that your not expecting. Happens to me all the time....I often feel I just run around with a firehose from one thing to another.

Thanks

David