PDA

View Full Version : About To Test, Anything In Particular To Review In Depth?

mcw615
04-01-2010, 06:46 AM
Last year being caught spraying and fined out the wazoo I found time over the winter to purchase the manual and apply to take the exam.

I am in VA, and from I believe most states use the same manuals and exams, just put their Agriculture and Consumer Services logo on it.

I am taking the core exam 'Applying Pesticides Correctly'; and 'Turf Pest Control.'

Again I have read the manuals and briefly browsed through them again, but do you know if there is anything I should study where they focus a lot on the exam?

Thanks....

ICT Bill
04-01-2010, 10:25 AM
Reach out to the same folks that fined you up the wahzoo, you will find they are a wealth of information after all they are the ones that enforce the law
They will typically go out of their way to help you get certified, after you are certifed they will also enforce the law just like they did last year

phasthound
04-01-2010, 07:10 PM
What manuals did you purchase? Every state has different regulations.
http://www.vdacs.virginia.gov/pesticides/certification.shtml
Congrats for going legit! :clapping::clapping:

SeedPro
04-01-2010, 07:48 PM
ahahahahaha.

:laugh:

JB1
04-01-2010, 07:52 PM
Last year being caught spraying and fined out the wazoo I found time over the winter to purchase the manual and apply to take the exam.

I am in VA, and from I believe most states use the same manuals and exams, just put their Agriculture and Consumer Services logo on it.

I am taking the core exam 'Applying Pesticides Correctly'; and 'Turf Pest Control.'

Again I have read the manuals and briefly browsed through them again, but do you know if there is anything I should study where they focus a lot on the exam?

Thanks....

How bad were the fines.

SeedPro
04-01-2010, 07:58 PM
How bad were the fines.

and how many times did you get busted because normally they wont fine you like that on a first offense.