PDA

View Full Version : Need help.....Talking to much.

SharpLawnCare
04-02-2010, 02:50 AM
I've had Problem Talking with the home owner for to long after the jobs are done. Good ways to cut it short and with out be rude at all.... Only have the problem with older people... 50+ age range.

Hell on Blades
04-02-2010, 04:58 AM
When you figure it out, let me know!!!

I have the same problem wih neighbors that want you to estimate everything while you're working on another property.

THC
04-02-2010, 05:04 AM
I've had Problem Talking with the home owner for to long after the jobs are done. Good ways to cut it short and with out be rude at all.... Only have the problem with older people... 50+ age range.

Me too:laugh: and I never figured out how NOT to do it.

ALC-GregH
04-02-2010, 07:45 AM
where's that "EASY" button at? Geezz guys, just tell them it was a pleasure talking with you but I have to get going to the next job, I'll see you next week. Don't forget to wave when you leave.

mowisme
04-02-2010, 07:46 AM
Don't try too..just take it as part of the territory. They need that..you need them. I accually enjoy it. It also keeps a stronger bond incase others try to get the account. Guess thats just me thou. I'm sure if your really loaded down- It is a much more of a serious problem.

Littleriver1
04-02-2010, 08:22 AM
When it's a problem I always seem to get a phone call and always answer it with my company name. I just say "I'm on my way there now , see you in a few". Then just say good by walk away. Cell phones can be your friend.

piste
04-02-2010, 08:39 AM
What does this have to do with lawn care? Its more like basic interacting with people...should we start a subforum for that?
Posted via Mobile Device

ALC-GregH
04-02-2010, 08:40 AM
What does this have to do with lawn care? Its more like basic interacting with people...should we start a subforum for that?
Posted via Mobile Device

there's a forum for everything else. Isn't Obama great? :rolleyes:

ProSeasons
04-03-2010, 03:18 AM
When you figure it out, let me know!!!

I have the same problem wih neighbors that want you to estimate everything while you're working on another property.

This is a problem?

Man, I always thought multiple accounts on the same street was the best.

"Uhm, excuse me, can you give me an estimate?"

You damn right I can.:waving: