PDA

View Full Version : is two trimmer racks too much?

joel29m
04-03-2010, 12:51 AM
i have 3 trimmers, a stick edger and a brushcutter with a trimmer rack that holds 2 and just ordered a 3 trimmer rack to mount on the other side of my trailer. the brushcutter and the edger is locked on the floor of the trailer on both sides which sometimes i have to watch how i come on and off with the ztr, and one trimmer i dont carry but would like to put it to work but no room to put it, so do anyone on here have a setup like this?

Jhill19
04-03-2010, 12:58 AM
I've seen several rigs with two racks, but how often are all those pieces of equipment gonna be used everyday? Thats the real question. Racks really aren't that expensive for the function and purpose they serve.

joel29m
04-03-2010, 01:10 AM
I've seen several rigs with two racks, but how often are all those pieces of equipment gonna be used everyday? Thats the real question. Racks really aren't that expensive for the function and purpose they serve.

Well I swap out the two trimmers I use now on every two to three yards or when Im low of gas or low on string, I switch to save time. As far as the other equip. It's a justin case thing, you never know.
Posted via Mobile Device

JB1
04-03-2010, 01:36 AM
we don't empty out the shop to carry everything on the truck, we only carry what we need for that day.

unkownfl
04-03-2010, 05:42 AM
I have two trimmer racks. Hedge trimmer, pole saw on one. String trimmer edger and back up string trimmer. I have my blower mounted on the front. I put the string trimmer and edger on the passenger side with blower on the front portion on that side of the tongue.

MOHUSTLER
04-03-2010, 09:45 AM
Mount 10 trimmer racks if you want. It is your business and you know what you need and need to carry every day.

joel29m
04-03-2010, 10:21 AM
I been also looking at the lockup for my gas cans, can't get a cage due to having my blower rack on the front middle of the trailer by the tongue, so that's out, but need a lock up for my gas, might mount on the tongue area if I buy it. Also have a side ramp on my trailer that's in the way and might replace it with the side like a normal trailer.
Posted via Mobile Device

lawncuttinfoo
05-01-2010, 09:30 AM
I been also looking at the lockup for my gas cans, can't get a cage due to having my blower rack on the front middle of the trailer by the tongue, so that's out, but need a lock up for my gas, might mount on the tongue area if I buy it. Also have a side ramp on my trailer that's in the way and might replace it with the side like a normal trailer.
Posted via Mobile Device

green touch gas can racks.

my local CVI was very impressed last week during an inspection.