PDA

View Full Version : stuck mowers

Hoy landscaping
04-03-2010, 02:31 PM
Today i was out mowing and got stuck. it seemed really dry so i fgured just mow it. and i got stuck the first time, put some rocks under the tires. after that i kept mowing because ive been mowing this property for 4 years andi knew this spot was wet, dumb me, whatever. then i was heading to the driveway to go see if there were any other wet spots and got stuck 10 feet from the driveway. this one was down to the axle. i got the truck and pulled the mower out. but anyway, what do you tell the customer? i just told my customer that ill fix the ruts and its a free cut since i only made a pass or 2. What would you do?

jasontimm
04-03-2010, 04:02 PM
WOW...stuck twice...thats bad...only thing you can do is apoligize and fix it immeditly.

ajslands
04-03-2010, 04:48 PM
I got stuck doing a ditch yesterday didn't hav my truck cuz it was right around the block, but ran home and got it hooked a strap up to it and pulled I right out, luckily it was a ditch so it didn't have to look to pretty. But I fixed it
Posted via Mobile Device

ajslands
04-03-2010, 04:49 PM
Also i had just gotten that mower last weekend and it was my second lawn of actually doing, besides my own
Posted via Mobile Device

Hoy landscaping
04-03-2010, 06:30 PM
yeah this was the first damn lawn of the season! besides mine.