PDA

View Full Version : Could really use some help

Golfpro21
04-04-2010, 06:57 AM
I posted a thread asking for input on a 7 condo complex and only one person has responded, please help me out and throw your opinion down for me.

The thread is a few threads down the page.......thanks

ALC-GregH
04-04-2010, 08:31 AM
WOW, you're starting a new thread to ask for help in another thread? Did it ever occur to you that with 130+ views that guys don't WANT to comment on it? There's a reason for that too.
If you're new to bidding large places like that, you'll need to live and learn on them if you want to place bids. Asking total strangers that you've never met before to tell you if your price is good would be as bad as asking the customer what they WANT to pay.

Golfpro21
04-04-2010, 09:01 AM
wow, great insight.....just for the record I am/was not asking for comments on what to charge, just whether what I bid (bid has been submitted) was inline with what others would have bid.

MikeKle
04-04-2010, 09:35 AM
wow, great insight.....just for the record I am/was not asking for comments on what to charge, just whether what I bid (bid has been submitted) was inline with what others would have bid.

Normally companies do not tell you what the other bids are.

topsites
04-04-2010, 09:57 AM
Did it ever occur to you that with 130+ views that guys don't WANT to comment on it? There's a reason for that too.

Yup, yup.

There ain't no way I can tell from pictures, even if they did provide greater detail I could
at most approximate but here's the problem... An estimate is already an approximation.

That's like two mechanics looking at a car that has a problem.
The first one is trying to figure out what could be wrong with the car.
The second one is trying to figure out what the first one could be figuring is wrong with the car.
Which fellow do you think is going to be closest to having the right answer?

So you gave it your best shot, how close the price is, but if I have to guess how correct is your guess,
and I realize you don't want to get burned and I'm also not saying that is going to happen but... it could.
In this case you're as likely (or perhaps more likely) to get burned than if I say nothing.